Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dashboard for new regional metrics reporting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dashboard for new regional metrics reporting?

The new metrics for the Healthy Washington, Road Map to Recovery have been announced, where do I find the new dashboard for the regional reporting?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The new metrics for the Healthy Washington, Road Map to Recovery have been announced, where do I find the new dashboard for the regional reporting?
    It will be here: https://bi****/2XJWUol

Comment

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Doc...ToRecovery.pdf

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Inslee is going to change the requirements again during his presser this afternoon so doesn’t matter anyways.

Comment

Inslee is going to change the requirements again during his presser this afternoon so doesn’t matter anyways.
            Bingo.....right on que.

Comment

Happy that kids are going to get to play. Very amused at the continued changing of the metrics and silly justification of it.

Comment

Bingo.....right on que.
                I’m confused. What changed?

Comment

I’m confused. What changed?
                  added another metric. should be changing it again to get us in phase 3 in about a month.

also only opened the counties that voted Dem.....lol

Comment

added another metric. should be changing it again to get us in phase 3 in about a month.

also only opened the counties that voted Dem.....lol
                    Could there be a correlation between counties that voted Democratic and counties where masking and social distancing has been followed more diligently, and so rates are down? Hmmm

Comment

Could there be a correlation between counties that voted Democratic and counties where masking and social distancing has been followed more diligently, and so rates are down? Hmmm
                      no....it is where the darts he throws hits.

Comment

Puget Sound case rate is up 4%, South Central is down 1%. Puget Sound hospital admissions have decreased 16%, but South Central has decreased 29%. Puget Sound is moving to Phase 2, South Central is staying in Phase 1. Explain that to me. I also still haven’t heard a rational explanation of how test positivity is a valid metric when many non-urban areas are only testing symptomatic individuals.

Comment

Puget Sound case rate is up 4%, South Central is down 1%. Puget Sound hospital admissions have decreased 16%, but South Central has decreased 29%. Puget Sound is moving to Phase 2, South Central is staying in Phase 1. Explain that to me. I also still haven’t heard a rational explanation of how test positivity is a valid metric when many non-urban areas are only testing symptomatic individuals.
                          Please stop bring facts in and ruining a good story.

Harris 2024

Comment

Curious, for those of us in areas that didn't move to phase 2, anyone know if those teams will be able to travel to play RCL games? Or will all of those need to be rescheduled?

Comment

Curious, for those of us in areas that didn't move to phase 2, anyone know if those teams will be able to travel to play RCL games? Or will all of those need to be rescheduled?
                              You think RCL cares about teams outside of the Phase 2 areas? 😆

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X