Nce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, if you can get decent players together and the cost is not crazy, it is a good thing as long as your kid actually wants to go. Mine never did NCE but her friends did it, and they like it. I think the branding of NCE is misleading (NATIONAL center of excellence? really?) but the program seemed to make some kids we know better, so thats good.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The heard of it John Curtis is a former ManU player. He came here to run a CT club, then ran Westchester's BDA program for awhile and now this. It's decent extra training for the right player who needs/wants it. Better players, especially U13+, don't generally participate. Mine did it a two winters when their club wasn't doing much.
      Too bad he is never in the field. He just solicits and cashes check after check after check. Steer clear. They take anyone that can pay. My kid was asked to play with them and I was so proud until I found out that half of her premier team was doing it .... Many from the bottom half of the team. We passed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X