X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye...bye.. Donald Trump

Just a few more days

You mean before Biden’s dies? Lol. The radical will be in charge by February!

Comment

Trump didn’t lose, and he isn’t going anywhere

Comment

It's is so funny. Trump tried to sue his way back into the white house.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          You mean before Biden’s dies? Lol. The radical will be in charge by February!
          The radical as you call them would be better than Trump and the russians.

Comment

The radical as you call them would be better than Trump and the russians.
            The Russians??
            Omg lol
            I thought our voting system is impenetrable

Comment

The Russians??
              Omg lol
              I thought our voting system is impenetrable
              I don't think the russians altered votes, I think Trump sold us out to the russians. He has given them free reign and even allowed them to put bounties on our troops heads with no recourse. He put his financial gain ahead of America and our citizens.
              He is a traitor to our country.
              You must be completely blind to not see his actions.

Comment

I don't think the russians altered votes, I think Trump sold us out to the russians. He has given them free reign and even allowed them to put bounties on our troops heads with no recourse. He put his financial gain ahead of America and our citizens.
                Spot on. The Trumpers are still on street corners saying the election was stolen from them and planning to attend Trump’s fake inauguration ceremony.

Comment

Trump didn’t lose, and he isn’t going anywhere
                  Then he is committing a coup and should be jailed for treason.

Comment

Once Trump leaves the white house. Joe is going to put him in jail.

Comment

Once Trump leaves the white house. Joe is going to put him in jail.
                      In a cell next to his pedo son Hunter. Banging underage Chinese kids on video whilst smoking crack isn’t a good look.

Comment

In a cell next to his pedo son Hunter. Banging underage Chinese kids on video whilst smoking crack isn’t a good look.
                        Well, I don't think Trump was smoking crack and banging underage chinese kids but say what you want I guess. Trump does like getting girls to pee on him from the videos though.

Comment

Just a few more days
                          The United States is facing it's greatest crisis ever and our President is spending the entire week golfing.

Trump is really putting the "lame" in "lame duck president."

GOP blocking Trump's efforts - rats jumping off the ship.

Comment

Stick that shot in your head, put a mask on and hide under the bed.

Comment

Please tell me your not this stupid?
                              I only feel bad for your kids because a moron they have for a parent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X