Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    First time poster here. My wife and I are moving in from out of state and we have a young daughter who likes competitive dance. I hear Ginga is one of the top programs for Dance in this area. Is that accurate? are they having open tryouts?
    Yes, it is accurate that you posted a question about competitive dance on a soccer forum.

Comment

First time poster here. My wife and I are moving in from out of state and we have a young daughter who likes competitive dance. I hear Ginga is one of the top programs for Dance in this area. Is that accurate? are they having open tryouts?
      Have the three of you’d gotten a covid test

Comment

what age group? have not had a single kid from outside the club at any of my kids pod training. and I have two in different age groups
        So they allow you inside to watch? That seems risky.

Comment

Sorry for the slow response but wanted to let you know your wife was accepted into the Ginga school of Pole dancing. Her background as a prostitute is impressive but we have strict laws around that here.

Our pole dance students are heavily recruited by some of finest establishments. Our Brazilian instructors are some of the finest in the area so your wife will be in good hands.

Sorry to respond to you in this forum but saw your post and thought that there must have been some confusion.

Comment

So they allow you inside to watch? That seems risky.
            you must be one of those parents who drop and go and don't talk to your kid about there activities.....

Comment

you must be one of those parents who drop and go and don't talk to your kid about there activities.....
              ^ helicopter dad alert. Hopefully his kid's teachers got the lessons in on there/their/they're.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                epicenter of stupid parents are at ginga

100%.

Comment

Ginga is a non entity. Nobody cares about them

Comment

Ginga is a non entity. Nobody cares about them
                    Who even dug up this ancient thread?

Comment

You guys all talk **** about Everson but he’s created the most technical players out of all the premier clubs

Comment

You guys all talk **** about Everson but he’s created the most technical players out of all the premier clubs
                        Curious, have any moved on to college and had success?

Comment

Like who?

Comment

Curious, have any moved on to college and had success?
                            Perhaps some who trained there as a ulittle? At some point "development" credit moves on. Not sure Ginga itself has any college placements, if so very few. By HS the few good players leave for bigger things

Comment

Minor Kayden and Ricky der Ella should thanks Everson for all the players that come to them after U13s, sucks they don’t have mls next because they would never leave

He’s created all the technical players

Comment

Mickey kaydes and Rick Derella***

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X