All-American All-New England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait... let me sit back and roast my popcorn. This should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wait... let me sit back and roast my popcorn. This should be good.
      People on here trying to cause trouble. 99% of kids at these levels love soccer and get along. If parents stayed out of it there'd be less drama.

Comment

People on here trying to cause trouble. 99% of kids at these levels love soccer and get along. If parents stayed out of it there'd be less drama.
        I don’t think no anyone said anything about kids not getting along, unless I missed something

Comment

correct, but its that 1% of kids that get talked about on TS
          the bigger problem is that 20% of parents think their kids are in that 1%,thats where the trouble starts

Comment

correct, but its that 1% of kids that get talked about on TS
            the bigger problem is that 20% of parents think their kids are in that 1%,thats where the trouble starts
            It’s not just believing that your kid is 1% when they are not. It’s the manipulating, bribing and out right rumor stirring/lying that pisses people off.

Comment

It’s not just believing that your kid is 1% when they are not. It’s the manipulating, bribing and out right rumor stirring/lying that pisses people off.
              the kids that are really in the 1% and their parents dont care about any of that- they know what they are
              the bad apples on any team are the delusional parents that try to take down the stud so their kid can have the spotlight- in Ulittle this is a problem because the other parents can be talked into believing it, as the kids get older the parents know who is who in the pecking order

ECNL parents may have a harder time with this because they buy into the patch making them special- but there is a pecking order there as well and its pretty clear

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X