X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer Guys

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey look everybody!!!!!! Greg just showed up to the party!!!!
    Greg who ? CSA’s #1 soccer guy? Too funny

Comment

NS stands for No Shame

Soccer coach by day and Dear Abby by night ..

Comment

I know the “Little guy” has been a very busy beaver or should I say author lately.

Comment

I know the “Little guy” has been a very busy beaver or should I say author lately.
          "Bitter little guy"

Comment

CSA must be having a WiFi outage...havent heard from them in over an hour.

Comment

CSA must be having a WiFi outage...havent heard from them in over an hour.
              "Little guy" knows his time is up..

Comment

Technology is an amazing tool !!!

Little William Penn is out buying a new device because he pulled a Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Comment

Somebody needs a moral clause in their contract

GW how does that guy even have a job?
                  Mr Skeleton meet Mr Closet. Who is in charge of supervising these guys at CSA? Talk about a bunch of walking, talking fiscal liabilities.

Comment

Good question he isn’t on the radar when it comes to top coaches or trainers in the state and CSA is definitely not known for developing players or coaching talent.
                    You’re correct in your assessment but that’s why they end up with coaches that are not top level. It’s like a pro sports team say the Jets, they ain’t exactly going to get top coaches to take the job. As for overall player talent unfortunately it’s drastically dropped off since DA folding.

Comment

Greg is the most experienced and knowledgeable guy they have at CSA, to take a team away from the most seasoned guy and the college liaison is puzzling.

Comment

Greg is the most experienced and knowledgeable guy they have at CSA, to take a team away from the most seasoned guy and the college liaison is puzzling.
                        Why would they take teams away from the "best coach at CSA?"

Comment

To Whom it may concern

Good morning guys. Did you get the WiFi working at Capelli yet? Maybe a call to GA will help or possibly a letter to get things moving.

Comment

Time to update the resume

You’re correct in your assessment but that’s why they end up with coaches that are not top level. It’s like a pro sports team say the Jets, they ain’t exactly going to get top coaches to take the job. As for overall player talent unfortunately it’s drastically dropped off since DA folding.
                            The sign of a good organization or should I say a well run organization is how they handle their problem employees. Even a bottom of the barrel NFL team like the Jets handle discipline problems responsibly. I’m interested to see how this conundrum is handled @ 1659 Wayside Rd.

Comment

Good morning guys. Did you get the WiFi working at Capelli yet? Maybe a call to GA will help or possibly a letter to get things moving.
                              I'm a current MF Shore parent and my daughter had the opportunity to train with NS last year for a few months in small group training with a few of the girls on the team. I have nothing but nice things to say about him, and I'm sure the other parents and girls involved would say the same. We actually were trying to get some additional trainings when the season started but we weren't able to make it happen for one reason or another. I'm going out on a limb here by saying most of these recent posts are being made by one person, and I have an idea as to who is posting it. Unfortunately the person is associated with our team. I'm not sure why you feel it neccessary to attack this coach when he worked with your daughter as well, but I will address in person at another time.

Comment

I'm a current MF Shore parent and my daughter had the opportunity to train with NS last year for a few months in small group training with a few of the girls on the team. I have nothing but nice things to say about him, and I'm sure the other parents and girls involved would say the same. We actually were trying to get some additional trainings when the season started but we weren't able to make it happen for one reason or another. I'm going out on a limb here by saying most of these recent posts are being made by one person, and I have an idea as to who is posting it. Unfortunately the person is associated with our team. I'm not sure why you feel it neccessary to attack this coach when he worked with your daughter as well, but I will address in person at another time.
                                Sureeee NS have a great day

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X