Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let biden make a national lockdown. Desantis will not close down!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let biden make a national lockdown. Desantis will not close down!!

President doesn't have power to dictate to individual states . Our governor will not comply with the liberal agenda . Soccer will go on here .

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    President doesn't have power to dictate to individual states . Our governor will not comply with the liberal agenda . Soccer will go on here .
    There isn't a President Elect until the votes are certified. An exam of that Dominion software might make the libs heads explode!

Comment

There isn't a President Elect until the votes are certified. An exam of that Dominion software might make the libs heads explode!
      I hope n pray. 🙏 we are done if this demented old codger gets in

Comment

President Biden will do what is best for the country unlike the current orange baby who is sitting in the WH throwing a temper tantrum because he lost by 5 million plus votes.
        The American people have spoken and they are tired of his antics and constant lies.

Comment

President Biden will do what is best for the country unlike the current orange baby who is sitting in the WH throwing a temper tantrum because he lost by 5 million plus votes.
          The American people have spoken and they are tired of his antics and constant lies.

The american people will not stand for anymore closures. Desantis has made it abundantly clear this state closes for nothing!!

Comment

You stupid ass that's why we have the electoral vote. Hillary was ahead over 2 million in popular vote and trump won. The voter fraud is disgustingly so obvious. You are going to be in for a surprise. Also biden isbt president nor will ever be president. This is far from over. Could go on for 5 months they said

Comment

You stupid ass that's why we have the electoral vote. Hillary was ahead over 2 million in popular vote and trump won. The voter fraud is disgustingly so obvious. You are going to be in for a surprise. Also biden isbt president nor will ever be president. This is far from over. Could go on for 5 months they said
              Lets entertain your idiocy for a second.. You do realize that for election voter fraud of the size that you crazies claim to actually steal an election in multiple states could simply not be pulled off by a few democratic operatives operating in the shadows right? You would need a HUGE coordinated effort involving both Democrats and Republicans and you would have to depend on everyone of them keeping their mouths shut again including the Republicans. Whenever you feel the need to scream conspiracy, think about how many people would be required to keep the conspiracy secret. For instance, I bet you believe the moon landing was faked too, but have you ever wondered how the 100,000 people involved with the program kept the conspiracy secret until years AFTER they landed on the moon? So in order to prepare to steal millions of votes in several different states, including Republican run states how many people would have had to keep that secret for months leading up to the election. Funny how all that secrecy just disappeared once Trump started losing. I don't consider you crazies conservatives nor do I consider you true Republicans you all are just a b7nch of Trump sheep which is understandable since he is neither conservative or Republican and he has proven how small minded and petty he is over and over.

Comment

Typical liberals over writing with bull**** . You all sound alike

Comment

Bottom line florida ain't shutting down..desantis got all the mayors in check. Soccer isnt closing up. I recommend moving to maryland if you want **** downs..I lived there for over 30 years ..so glad to leave that place. I got a raise when I moved to florida.best governor I ever seen here.

Comment

Desantis is losing his daddy in the White House. No one to run to anymore. Florida can stay open. Business have the right to decide what’s safe for their Customers and Employees. They can also quarantine people from the “crazies” states.

Comment

Desantis is losing his daddy in the White House. No one to run to anymore. Florida can stay open. Business have the right to decide what’s safe for their Customers and Employees. They can also quarantine people from the “crazies” states.
                      Did you read the news .trump wins another court ruling in PA. When it goes to supreme court they will make all 6 states do a recount and trump will win all those states .. you better stop being delusional

Comment

It will not go on for another 5 months, only sheep believe that propaganda.
                        President Joe Biden takes office January 20th.

Comment

Bottom line florida ain't shutting down..desantis got all the mayors in check. Soccer isnt closing up. I recommend moving to maryland if you want **** downs..I lived there for over 30 years ..so glad to leave that place. I got a raise when I moved to florida.best governor I ever seen here.
                          It's funny how you guys rage against something that nobody wants or says they want. Regardless if you are a Democrat, a real Republican or a Trump sheep everybody wants normalcy to return. If life was fair only you idiots would be able to contract coronavirus. I thougjt you all said after the election the coronavirus would go away?

Comment

It will go away when trump gets the vaccine to everyone

Comment

Typical liberals over writing with bull**** . You all sound alike
                              Yeah. Hate them and their arguments that make sense. FOXNEWS is now Fake News. They had the balls to report FACTS.. Unbelievable!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X