Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Life

I am voting for Trump because he is against Abortion. I am also happy he is cutting welfare to these poor sluts that cant hold a job and expect us to pay for their children

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am voting for Trump because he is against Abortion. I am also happy he is cutting welfare to these poor sluts that cant hold a job and expect us to pay for their children
    Pro-life, every life is sacred and all god loving Christians agree. Also, these women are pathetic sluts

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2861867]Pro-life, every life is sacred and all god loving Christians agree. Also, these women are pathetic sluts.

Bring it back to soccer. Coaches shall not be sleeping around.

Comment

Save lives. Keepeth spread of Covid low to not get to lockdown stage and shut soccer down. Soccer keeps kids healthy and sane.

Comment

Save lives. Keepeth spread of Covid low to not get to lockdown stage and shut soccer down. Soccer keeps kids healthy and sane.
          I think Trump should eliminate clubs from letting these freeloaders play for reduced fees just cause they are lazy and dont want to work. Everyone needs to pay their fair share.

Comment

https://friedmanoftheplains.com/dona...i=f143cf62cf58

How many bogeys do you get and still be able to be pro life?

Comment

https://friedmanoftheplains.com/dona...i=f143cf62cf58

How many bogeys do you get and still be able to be pro life?
              Repent and be born again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X