Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All they're missing now are a few British ex-pats with strong accents. Success cannot be far behind.
    The state of US soccer the very last thing I’d want my kids to have would be an American coach that got his credentials from playing for a college team and a few books bought off of amazon .

Comment

The state of US soccer the very last thing I’d want my kids to have would be an American coach that got his credentials from playing for a college team and a few books bought off of amazon .
      No question. But there are an inordinate number of parents who equate an accent with being a top class coach...a handful of directors, too.

Comment

Just been told mv (Valor lol) are recruiting heavily for coaches for next season and paying well too . If you know any average coaches with an e license who can turn water into wine mv should be your first destination ! 😂⚽️ I’m just wondering where the money is coming from?

Comment

Probably from WYS. The Executive Director was hand picked by Terry Fischer. This move was his big idea I’m sure.

Comment

MRFC just announced they are creating a North branch that will directly compete with the new club. Those families not wanting to pay the high price of valor soccer now have an alternative. It’s sure interesting where Valor is getting all this money for there full time employees/overhead. MV has been losing money for years.

Comment

MRFC just announced they are creating a North branch that will directly compete with the new club. Those families not wanting to pay the high price of valor soccer now have an alternative. It’s sure interesting where Valor is getting all this money for there full time employees/overhead. MV has been losing money for years.
              Most likely the last throw of the dice ! Funny you should Say MR opening up a northern branch , I went past petrovitsky Park yesterday and see all the signs up outside advertising a few clubs . Everyone knows Valor will be a loser so it’s time for everyone to fight over the carcass of what used to be Kent United ! Southlake would probably be the best option for all the Kent teams looking to avoid the high prices of Valor .

Comment

Valor appears to already be in panic mode. The ED is threatening teams/players if they don’t commit to Valor for next season they will not schedule anymore games for the rest of the season. Parents are already talking about moving to MRFC. ED is also stating to blacklist any family who tries out other places. Valor sounds like a great club for my kid to play. NOT!

Comment

Valor appears to already be in panic mode. The ED is threatening teams/players if they don’t commit to Valor for next season they will not schedule anymore games for the rest of the season. Parents are already talking about moving to MRFC. ED is also stating to blacklist any family who tries out other places. Valor sounds like a great club for my kid to play. NOT!
                  Stop it....

Comment

Mrfc

Does MRFC play in the PSPL? While the PSPL has had a few competitive teams over the years, I’m not familiar with MRFC being one of them. Choosing MRFC over Maple Valley Premier/Kent United/Valor? I’m not sure that is a better option. I for one, hope Maple Valley/Kent United can pull this together. Those families in that area should have a strong club to call home vs commuting to PacNW, EFC, and FWFC.

I give the previous poster a big thumbs down. Coming onto a board anonymously and spreading rumors as you are is shameful.

Do you have something that validates your claim?

Comment

I for one hope they don’t make it . For the size of the catchment area they are ******* in the wind . They have always charged too much for an inferior product . They along with many others should just be a community club without the aspirations to play some made up elite competition . Kent United , in the last few years finally had the right idea by getting rid of the average paid coaches lowering the prices and doing what was right . Maple valley have been terrible for years , what league or state competition have they ever won to merit their move in to the rcl ? It’s an absolute joke that they were ever accepted ! Supposedly their youth director was bragging that they would have 5/6 teams at 07 level next season .... they had 10 players in their one team last season and now think they can recruit another 80 ? 😂 it’s all dream land . Kent and mv so far don’t have a single u9 /u10 team between them for next season .

Comment

This is happening. Both clubs officially announced it yesterday with a 17 page document. Promising a lot of changes, along with DA & ECNL teams in 2020. New name Valor.
                        You can Read the whole thread here.....

Comment

That fact that Valor promised their families the DA and ECNL is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on this message board.

Comment

This is happening. Both clubs officially announced it yesterday with a 17 page document. Promising a lot of changes, along with DA & ECNL teams in 2020. New name Valor.
                            It's 2020!

Comment

It's 2020!
                              Maybe they are off year or they were going to get GDA before it folded.

Comment

Anyone that actually believed Valor would get DA or ECNL needs to set the pipe down and back away.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X