Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Rhode Island

Notices

Rhode Island Discussions about Rhode Island soccer.

Old 01-21-2021
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2906654]These are Baysidefc parents or coaches who hate the idea that these girls are the best in the state. They were town players first and then went premier .

Smithfield and Cumberland coaches have done such a better job in developing girls than Bayside with 1/4 of the resources like clinics, 2 practices a week and camps.

When the original Strikers teams started to catch and up and beating Bayside teams Baysidefc quickly merged them . The same thing happen in Cumberland. In Providence/Pawtucket the Pumas coaches told them to go pound sand and they went to NEFC. Get over it !![/QUOTE]

Not true!
Old 01-21-2021
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2907805]They left because of the coach and they wanted to play with the 3 very skilled players already on Surf. That made a very strong starting 9.[/QUOTE]

See public service announcement above. You are talking about babies like they are ready for national team pool. You are embarrassing yourself.
Old 01-21-2021
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2906936]If LR is a puma coach, and his team plays for surf which he coaches, how is that not developing players? The recruiting thing. We all do it, get used to it. Bayside was not the only coaches responsible for developing the players that went to LR at Surf. Besides, the Bayside kids that went to surf, when they played for Bayside, the team was average at best (sorry kids). LR top 3 on the team you are referencing at surf, those 3 are better players right now than any of the players that came from Bayside. So i guess LR knows what he is doing.[/QUOTE]

Okay PM and Aleski get a life.

LR and PM together has 0 certs or playing career to justify they have a clue about the game. Someone please through those two a life jacket when it comes to running training sessions. They couldn’t run a bath never anything about the game.
Old 01-21-2021
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2907814]See public service announcement above. You are talking about babies like they are ready for national team pool. You are embarrassing yourself.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Amazing how this thread started with ma poster shifting on to and has evolved into discussion 10 year olds playing small sided games, focused on score lines. Proving the title of the thread to be on the money.
Old 01-21-2021
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2907053]Bay 10 has 1 really good player, ML. If there are 3 as you say, why did you not win a game all Fall or at any tournaments, and i don't mean against town teams, i mean EDP or NEP teams? And why is the coach not accepting invites to scrimmage 2010 and 2011 teams for free? Troll or really current on that surf team? If current, you were probably getting cut in June anyway.[/QUOTE]

FI get the off this site you wanker no one wants to waste time playing ambush
Old 01-21-2021
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2907467]Do Surf play out of PCD also? There was a lot of players in surf uniforms on the field the past few weeks.[/QUOTE]

Over 12 players just this week training with Bayside. It’s to easy to recruit from those **** bums
Old 01-21-2021
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2907749]I don’t know. From reading the last post I think it feels kind of gross and immature that the Surf parents who had their kids on 2010 Bayside now want to play their old team with the desire to shove it in their faces. I mean it was kind of jerky to all bail on Bayside to follow LR over to Surf. It was actually EPYSA who developed those players before and during Bayside and then they went to Surf. Now they want to play them to have parents say, hey you should have left with us LR has scouted more players and now we are awesome. End of the day those girls and their parents owe all their development to EPYSA and Bayside, they’ve got nothing but headaches from Surf.[/QUOTE]

EPYSA president another Jabroni
Old 01-22-2021
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2907820]FI get the off this site you wanker no one wants to waste time playing ambush[/QUOTE]

Okay, hang on. I thought the question was about why Bayside is or isn't scrimmaging Surf. Is Ambush the same as Surf? I thought from the parents talking them up previously they are someone else.
Old 01-22-2021
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2907818]Okay PM and Aleski get a life.

LR and PM together has 0 certs or playing career to justify they have a clue about the game. Someone please through those two a life jacket when it comes to running training sessions. They couldn’t run a bath never anything about the game.[/QUOTE]

LR and PM together HAVE 0 certs. Also - it’s “throw those two a life jacket”. LR and PM have intellect something PB lacks when he’s been on here for hours posting propaganda.
Developing youth talent is about coaching and mentoring at a different level. It’s about getting the best out of individuals in tough circumstances. It’s making kids believe in themselves and giving them the confidence along with the training to execute when it counts. If you’re doing this the proper way, development is just a byproduct. This is the part so many of you “coaches” miss. Your too busy scouting the best players that you miss your players parents scouting us. #truth
Old 01-22-2021
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2907850]Okay, hang on. I thought the question was about why Bayside is or isn't scrimmaging Surf. Is Ambush the same as Surf? I thought from the parents talking them up previously they are someone else.[/QUOTE]

It was. Ambush and Surf have no affiliation. Probably RG that hot mess who got demoted for using his wife to coach(who has 0 certs), and is also, you know. We paid you to coach, not your wife. Does PB still wear knee pads to training sessions? Or did he reach the highest level at BFC and no longer needs them?