•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Titusville vs. Satty predictions?
    Titusville 3-1 Satty

Satellites defense will be their demise, if they can pull it together maybe they can get a draw out of this.

Comment

Titusville 3-1 Satty

Satellites defense will be their demise, if they can pull it together maybe they can get a draw out of this.
      satellite will have the top 4 players on the field 1 up top, 1 in the middle, 1 of D, and their keeper. Titusville is dreaming if they think they are going to win.

Comment

It’s alright all your talented players will end up playing at EFSC next year!!!!!! HAHA WHAT CLASS THAT IS.
        that's good because after their games they can go visit your kid at the drive thru

Comment

So how’d the Satty Titusville game go?

Comment

So how’d the Satty Titusville game go?
            0-0, Coming from a Satellite parent neither team or really any player was impressive at all. Very dramatic game that had lots of fouls and referee mistakes for both sides but we ended up getting one red card from bench and one on the field, so we were playing with 10. Titusville never capitalized.

Comment

0-0, Coming from a Satellite parent neither team or really any player was impressive at all. Very dramatic game that had lots of fouls and referee mistakes for both sides but we ended up getting one red card from bench and one on the field, so we were playing with 10. Titusville never capitalized.
              Saw the stream, few missed opportunities here and there but not much going on, both teams lacked energy. I would say satellite was better until they got their cards.

Comment

don't want to over hype it but could be an interesting game to see Viera vs Merritt Island thursday night. Each team plays completely different styles and have had much success this season. I am going to give Merritt Island the edge because they play more of a team style of both offense and defense whereas Viera depends more on individual talent and dribbles a lot more playing a 1v1 style. If Viera has some favorable matchup they may be able to exploit it but I see a team vs individual play winning most of the time.

Comment

Hey now that you can identify as a women and play women’s soccer now all your trash kids can go play D1 for any women’s program in the nation. Haha

Comment

Hey now that you can identify as a women and play women’s soccer now all your trash kids can go play D1 for any women’s program in the nation. Haha
                    yeah but your kid still sucks and wouldn't make that team either

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Final end of season rankings

Viera drawing with MI has resulted in these rankings at the end of the regular season in brevard (according to maxpreps)
                        1. Merritt Island
                        2. Viera
                        3. Melbourne
                        4. Holy Trinity
                        5. Titusville
                        Explaining the rankings:
                        MI is up there after going undefeated all season, Viera hopped over Melbourne after drawing MI which Melbourne had failed to do. Holy Trinity finishes above Titusville after they beat them earlier in the season. Titusville finishes up there after a confusing season of beating Viera and West Shore, drawing satellite and rockledge, but also losing to Heritage and Holy Trinity has left them in a lower spot than beating Viera would expect. Satellite falls below Titusville after they failed to beat West Shore.

Comment

Viera drawing with MI has resulted in these rankings at the end of the regular season in brevard (according to maxpreps)
                          1. Merritt Island
                          2. Viera
                          3. Melbourne
                          4. Holy Trinity
                          5. Titusville
                          Explaining the rankings:
                          MI is up there after going undefeated all season, Viera hopped over Melbourne after drawing MI which Melbourne had failed to do. Holy Trinity finishes above Titusville after they beat them earlier in the season. Titusville finishes up there after a confusing season of beating Viera and West Shore, drawing satellite and rockledge, but also losing to Heritage and Holy Trinity has left them in a lower spot than beating Viera would expect. Satellite falls below Titusville after they failed to beat West Shore.
                          I think everyone was a fan of Viera last night. Truly awesome to see all of the support from other schools. What an ending.

Comment

1. Merritt Island
                            2. Viera
                            3. Melbourne
                            4. Holy Trinity
                            5. Titusville
                            Explaining the rankings:
                            Real top 5 should be MI, Mel, Viera, Satellite, and then Titusville. Rankings are very very skewed on max preps.

Comment

Real top 5 should be MI, Mel, Viera, Satellite, and then Titusville. Rankings are very very skewed on max preps.
                              rankings are skewed, but I would agree with your top 4 but would switch out titusville for Holy trinity. for one they lost against Holy trinity. the other is when the played MI and Mel they got completely blown out. Some of the teams they played and beat or tied wasn't because they were the better team it was because they were clearly the weaker team and couldn't play straight up or they would have lost so they had to park the bus , which is what you do against a team that is better than you. But it does work and you can occasionally stay in tight games and even steal a game. Not to take anything away from them. I think they were the 6th top team which is excellent. I also think they overperformed because after losing their top 2 players to MI most would have thought they would have fallen to the level of Astronaut. I think their coach should be coach of the year. I think Next year they are going to be a very good team I don't think they are losing anyone and JF may return. In fact I think next year there is going to be a flip in many teams. I think West Shore next year is going to be a top contender where MI and Viera could really fall. Mel will stay strong but will lose their 3 biggest assets two of which are the keepers.

Comment

rankings are skewed, but I would agree with your top 4 but would switch out titusville for Holy trinity. for one they lost against Holy trinity. the other is when the played MI and Mel they got completely blown out. Some of the teams they played and beat or tied wasn't because they were the better team it was because they were clearly the weaker team and couldn't play straight up or they would have lost so they had to park the bus , which is what you do against a team that is better than you. But it does work and you can occasionally stay in tight games and even steal a game. Not to take anything away from them. I think they were the 6th top team which is excellent. I also think they overperformed because after losing their top 2 players to MI most would have thought they would have fallen to the level of Astronaut. I think their coach should be coach of the year. I think Next year they are going to be a very good team I don't think they are losing anyone and JF may return. In fact I think next year there is going to be a flip in many teams. I think West Shore next year is going to be a top contender where MI and Viera could really fall. Mel will stay strong but will lose their 3 biggest assets two of which are the keepers.
                                Holy Trinity hasn’t beaten a single good team besides Titusville, but Titusville has gotten multiple very good results against the better sides excluding the Mi and Mel games. If we’re going by the “the lost to them” rule then i guess Titusville should be ahead of Viera, which of course isn’t the case. They are both iffy sides but in terms of results I give Titusville the edge.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X