• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In Nevada, 42k people voted twice
    We’re they Democrats or Republicans
    Just asking
    For a friend
    NV state supreme court tossed that case a week ago. Try to keep up.

"But on December 8, 2020, the Supreme Court of Nevada upheld the Carson City district court’s order dismissing the claims of election fraud.

The district court said of the Republicans’ evidence: “Most of these declarations were self-serving statements of little or no evidentiary value.”

https://factcheck.afp.com/claims-nev...ates-top-court

Comment

and your doc can prescribe HCQ for you for covid, nothing is stopping him. It just won't help you though any more than a placebo though. It's safe for other uses and even for covid - it just has no benefits with covid, doesn't improve patient outcomes. And aspirin? Doen't be absurd there's no script for that. You can take as much as want, choke on it for all we care.
      HCQ is over the counter in most of the world, like Aspirin.

There are states where the Governor has intervened and not allowed a DR to prescribe HCQ and mandated pharmacy’s not fill those prescriptions.

That is a problem.

Why would anyone support politicians getting involved in your personal health care. HCQ was scapegoat for 2 reasons. Trump & it was cheap.

Big pharma can’t have CV cured by $.30 pill. They must create a special $5,000 cure.

And well the Trump connection is self explanatory. Orange man bad.

HCQ might help or might not. Don’t know. Don’t care.
      Replace HCQ with aspirin. If aspirin cured CV, FDA would ban its use. FDA is in bed with big pharma. Big pharma wants to make a fortune off CV and so do the politicians. This is why remdesivir gets the blessing and HCQ gets shunned.
      Always about money.

Comment

HCQ is over the counter in most of the world, like Aspirin.

There are states where the Governor has intervened and not allowed a DR to prescribe HCQ and mandated pharmacy’s not fill those prescriptions.

That is a problem.

Why would anyone support politicians getting involved in your personal health care. HCQ was scapegoat for 2 reasons. Trump & it was cheap.

Big pharma can’t have CV cured by $.30 pill. They must create a special $5,000 cure.

And well the Trump connection is self explanatory. Orange man bad.

HCQ might help or might not. Don’t know. Don’t care.
        Replace HCQ with aspirin. If aspirin cured CV, FDA would ban its use. FDA is in bed with big pharma. Big pharma wants to make a fortune off CV and so do the politicians. This is why remdesivir gets the blessing and HCQ gets shunned.
        Always about money.
        They had to limit because Trump's endorsement caused runs on supplies and people hoarding it "in case" they got Covid, not because they actually had Covid. Some were even taking it preventatively, including Trump at one point (it doesn't prevent infection).
        People who needed it for other medical conditions like RA were having a hard time getting it.

Multiple studies have shown it does not improve patient outcomes. There's a reason Trump didn't receive it vs the other medications he was given. The other ones work. Trump was looking for a quick fix (it's how he operates) and a flawed study got his attention. In that study many of the patients also received steroid treatment - which Trump also got - and has shown to have a positive impact

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news...lized-covid-19

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...wE#chloroquine

https://www.statnews.com/2020/07/08/...pay-the-price/

Comment

They had to limit because Trump's endorsement caused runs on supplies and people hoarding it "in case" they got Covid, not because they actually had Covid. Some were even taking it preventatively, including Trump at one point (it doesn't prevent infection).
          People who needed it for other medical conditions like RA were having a hard time getting it.

Multiple studies have shown it does not improve patient outcomes. There's a reason Trump didn't receive it vs the other medications he was given. The other ones work. Trump was looking for a quick fix (it's how he operates) and a flawed study got his attention. In that study many of the patients also received steroid treatment - which Trump also got - and has shown to have a positive impact

Sasparilla

Comment

joe doesnt know where he is, but thats ok
            Obama didnt know anything either until he read it in the press

amazing how Democrats always elect the most curious people- they know everything after everyone else,but they are the "experts"
            Cnn reporter just gave Biden a better nickname then trump ever could......joebama!

Supposedly unintentional, but damn, I think that will stick.

Meanwhile, Joebama Called mayor Pete’s husband ....kirstin......dementia is real bro. Then tried to get props for saying mayor Pete is first openly gay cabinet member.....forgetting trump had one.

Comment

Speaking of RA
              I find it funny how the vaccine gave a 57 year old man in the trial RA
              Think there is a link?
              HCQ treats RA. Vaccine for CV gives RA.
              Skip the vaccine and treat CV with HCQ and avoid RA.

Comment

Speaking of RA
                I find it funny how the vaccine gave a 57 year old man in the trial RA
                Think there is a link?
                HCQ treats RA. Vaccine for CV gives RA.
                Skip the vaccine and treat CV with HCQ and avoid RA.
                One patient in a trial? Patient could have had early RA markers they didn't even know about. Not worried about one patient. Large scale trials will have patients with unusual outcomes that need to be studied of course, but not on any large scale. By the time most of us can get it millions will have received it already. I'll study the info in a few months when it's closer to my turn.

If I were a woman 😉 thinking about getting pregnant in the near future I would wait.

Comment

One patient in a trial? Patient could have had early RA markers they didn't even know about. Not worried about one patient. Large scale trials will have patients with unusual outcomes that need to be studied of course, but not on any large scale. By the time most of us can get it millions will have received it already. I'll study the info in a few months when it's closer to my turn.

If I were a woman 😉 thinking about getting pregnant in the near future I would wait.
                  My low risk profile indicates I should never take vaccine. I think I will go with that.
                  If in 5 years it seems necessary, I will reconsider.
                  There are at least 100 million Americans that don’t need the vaccine. Virtually no risk.

Comment

If you are the one you will not find this insignificant.
                    Small pox vaccine kills 1 in every million.
                    That is a big deal to that 1 family.
                    Are you willing to sacrifice your child for the greater good?
                    It does happen to some.

Comment

My low risk profile indicates I should never take vaccine. I think I will go with that.
                      If in 5 years it seems necessary, I will reconsider.
                      There are at least 100 million Americans that don’t need the vaccine. Virtually no risk.
                      You won't reach herd immunity if over 1/3 of the country doesn't get vaccinated. There are some people that can't get vaccinated for medical reasons and will remain vulnerable if the rest of society doesn't do their part. That's how herd immunity works.

Comment

Hopefully Lamont and others see this. Obviously suicidal teens have a lot going on, not just sports, but it can make a difference.

"For many teens who have been restricted from playing sports, the pandemic not only has stripped away the opportunity for exercise, competition and potential college scholarships but also has deprived those young athletes of the identity and social circles provided by sports. The mental health benefits that athletics can give students have been a driving force for thousands of parents who have protested the shutdown of sports in their communities across the country, with many often fearing the worst if their kids aren’t able to play."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...e/?arc404=true

Comment

You won't reach herd immunity if over 1/3 of the country doesn't get vaccinated. There are some people that can't get vaccinated for medical reasons and will remain vulnerable if the rest of society doesn't do their part. That's how herd immunity works.
                          I already had it, I believe.
                          I will not take a vaccine

Comment

I already had it, I believe.
                            I will not take a vaccine
                            You "believe". See, you don't know for sure. One of my college kids was pretty sick in March and his GF (also sick) lost her sense of smell for several weeks. Did they have it? We can't say with any certainty, just assumptions. Scientists aren't sure if antibodies - which disappear after 3-4 months - will offer longterm protections or not. Yes that also means the vaccine might not either, especially if it mutates frequently like the flu does and we have to get annual vaccinations or every few years. But getting vaccinated now will at least offer almost immediate/short term protection

As long as the safety data a few months from now looks ok I'll get it when I'm able.

Comment

So are we all back in action as far as “normal” practices? Seems like games start February?

Comment

We have been told CFC vs FSA ecnl and RL games will be played in Feb. that’s a very good sign.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X