Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCD Español

Looking for club options for my son, would like some info on this club if anyone has any. Looking through their Instagram and no coaches wearing mask and in close distance from players. Saw a video of them celebrating a tournament win hugging the kids so it doesn’t look good.

Where do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Looking for club options for my son, would like some info on this club if anyone has any. Looking through their Instagram and no coaches wearing mask and in close distance from players. Saw a video of them celebrating a tournament win hugging the kids so it doesn’t look good.
      Hate to be a jerk but I will try to go easy. So you saw things you didn’t like an now you want to ask people on their thoughts on a random club? You saw things you for whatever reason didn’t like so move on. Literally hundreds of clubs in NJ. Pick another one that makes you happier.

Comment

Hate to be a jerk but I will try to go easy. So you saw things you didn’t like an now you want to ask people on their thoughts on a random club? You saw things you for whatever reason didn’t like so move on. Literally hundreds of clubs in NJ. Pick another one that makes you happier.
        Try FC Basement...masks, distancing and all the things that make a youth soccer club great!

Comment

anyone know anything about this club?
          my son was offfered a spot on there team. I havent really seen them or heard anythign about them

Comment

my son was offfered a spot on there team. I havent really seen them or heard anythign about them
            I would check out Barcelona first

Comment

No vaccine needed

Try FC Basement...masks, distancing and all the things that make a youth soccer club great!
              FC Basement or Couch Development Academy maintain the safest Covid protocols while maintaining the highest Developmental standards in the State. 3 practices a week online , Zoom calls and individually Social Distanced workouts all for the price of 5k a calendar year.

Comment

What age group?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X