• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of those things
    https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...er=Boys&Age=14

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No offense but the level of play in the NEP is just terrible, not much different than town. The WUP teams are just horrible. Why even bother ?
      Sounds like your bent because your kid tryout out for wup and got cut because they suck like just like your moronic post!

Comment

Sounds like your bent because your kid tryout out for wup and got cut because they suck like just like your moronic post!

Club is run by crooks and scammers.

Comment

Are all those games being played in CT? Or are CT teams cool with the game that sort-of resembles soccer that they have to play in MA? Not to mention the masks? And are MA teams playing with MA restrictions when they travel to CT, like they're supposed to?

For that matter, is USYS okay with teams in their top conference level not playing soccer by the standard laws of the game?

Comment

Are all those games being played in CT? Or are CT teams cool with the game that sort-of resembles soccer that they have to play in MA? Not to mention the masks? And are MA teams playing with MA restrictions when they travel to CT, like they're supposed to?

For that matter, is USYS okay with teams in their top conference level not playing soccer by the standard laws of the game?
            Having seen some MA games under the new rules - the games are just fine. It's still soccer, it's great for the kids they can do it. Headers and throw ins are 10% of the game. And body slams just aren't part of the game, not needed. Refs don't seem to be calling shouldering, within reason.

Meanwhile everyone at Surf who is not on a "State" team is scrimmaging with each other thanks to the EDP chaos.

Comment

Schedule looks like none of the games are in CT

Comment

Club is run by crooks and scammers.
                Ya WUP gave the biggest refund for the pandemic. Have the nicest stadium they play at and some of the best coaches in new england well still being one of the least expensive clubs to play for. Sounds like crooks and Scammers to me. Quit being a troll!

Comment

Ya WUP gave the biggest refund for the pandemic. Have the nicest stadium they play at and some of the best coaches in new england well still being one of the least expensive clubs to play for. Sounds like crooks and Scammers to me. Quit being a troll!

pretty sure your not telling the truth

Comment

What happened? They told me the NEP folded which is a lie.
                    WUP who's that I mean who cares

Comment

WUP who's that I mean who cares
                      di people that are just useless POS know that they? I think they do. Must suck to be you.

Comment

di people that are just useless POS know that they? I think they do. Must suck to be you.
                        Even worse to be their kid. Sad.

Comment

Are you drinking again Dad

Comment

Is that really all you could muster up bud? Your response is horrible put the bottle downa nd go back to bed and ya your club sucks

Comment

Ok and pulling players from all over the place to field a team and oh ys the crappy gras field behind the nice stadium is great to play on.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2849980]Ok and pulling players from all over the place to field a team and oh ys the crappy gras field behind the nice stadium is great to play on.[/QUO

The majority of clubs, with the exception of one or two, have to rent their fields from local schools. They don’t have any type of “home field” at all, but you’re going to judge this club based on one of their three grass fields behind their stadium. Sounds petty to me. Let’s move on to the level of teams they have. For the most part they have a successful club for such a small organization. There is no other club in the Western part of the state that can even remotely compare. Considering all of the big box cutter clubs have tried to make in roads in the west with very little success I would say the Pioneers crappy back grass fields are the least of your worries.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X