Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How old are you? Your immune system is what it is if you are over 35.
    Sir. I am 34

Comment

Sir. I am 34
      You’re all set but make sure to prepare accordingly for Covid-20 as you will be vulnerable starting next year.

Comment

Sir. I am 34
        So you’re old enough to understand how stupid you are.

Comment

So you’re old enough to understand how stupid you are.
          At 34 I have a 99.9% chance of survival. At 35 I have a 99.9% chance of survival.

Comment

At 34 I have a 99.9% chance of survival. At 35 I have a 99.9% chance of survival.
            You wearing a mask has nothing to do with your likelihood of death. The stupid keeps getting stupider.

Comment

Starting Monday Governor Baker will increase indoor and outdoor restaurant table seating capacity from 6 people to 10 people.

Restaurants will also be allowed to seat people at their bars.

Kids will still need to wear masks to play soccer outside.

Let that sink in.

Twentysomethings can sit indoors, 10 to a table, eat wings and pound beers, but 12 year old girls have to wear a mask outside to kick a ball across a field.
              This perfectly sums up the hypocrisy and confusion of the rules, as well as people’s frustrations with the rules.
              Also Illustrates that the restaurant lobbyists are doing a better job than the youth sport lobbyists.

Comment

This perfectly sums up the hypocrisy and confusion of the rules, as well as people’s frustrations with the rules.
                Also Illustrates that the restaurant lobbyists are doing a better job than the youth sport lobbyists.
                So tired of hearing the "science" crowd talk about spread and why we all need to wear masks outside, especially the 9-18 youth soccer participants... why they can't head the ball, why they can't slide tackle and why MA and RI players can't play each other, but the "science" seems to allow a bunch of people to sit indoors at a bar or restaurant and take their masks off when they eat or drink...

Generation pussy. "Why can't I eat out and drink with my friends?" "You need to wear a mask to stop the spread... this disease is so dangerous, you have to get tested to know if you even have it".

Someone forgot the definition of science: "the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment." Pretty sure there has been plenty of "science" experiments that shows this disease spreads via airborne particles and that it spreads easier indoors than outdoors.

How many deaths in the 9-18 youth segment? 92 TOTAL. How about 49 and under? 4900. Know how many deaths in the 44 and under group caused by auto accidents in 2018? 19000. BAN CARS NOW! BECASUE SCIENCE!

Comment

So tired of hearing the "science" crowd talk about spread and why we all need to wear masks outside, especially the 9-18 youth soccer participants... why they can't head the ball, why they can't slide tackle and why MA and RI players can't play each other, but the "science" seems to allow a bunch of people to sit indoors at a bar or restaurant and take their masks off when they eat or drink...

Generation pussy. "Why can't I eat out and drink with my friends?" "You need to wear a mask to stop the spread... this disease is so dangerous, you have to get tested to know if you even have it".

Someone forgot the definition of science: "the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment." Pretty sure there has been plenty of "science" experiments that shows this disease spreads via airborne particles and that it spreads easier indoors than outdoors.

How many deaths in the 9-18 youth segment? 92 TOTAL. How about 49 and under? 4900. Know how many deaths in the 44 and under group caused by auto accidents in 2018? 19000. BAN CARS NOW! BECASUE SCIENCE!

no more masks next week

Comment

no more masks next week
                    Why?
                    Everybody dying?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X