Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ecnl new england boys Cancelled for fall!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone confirmed the season is cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Has anyone confirmed the season is cancelled?
      Nothing on the website but no schedules either. Several conferences don't have published schedules.

Comment

Trump killed my friend. My friend would still be alive today if Trump did his job and didn’t lie. The 191,000 deaths could have been 19,000 deaths if he was honest and took action two months earlier. Our economy could have been fully opening back up and I could be going bank to work now if he shut things down and kept them shut down for Feb, March, April, May. Instead I’m still unemployed because he didn’t act. As far as I’m concerned, Trump deserves nothing short of a death sentence.
        The CDC went into action the first week of January. Within 2 weeks they had over 800 people working on Covid. When they finally received the genetic sequencing of the Virus in China in late January, they had a workable lab test developed within 5 days. This was at the very beginning of February.

Unfortunately the field test kit that the CDC developed to collect the samples was faulty and after two weeks of them failing to get the problem corrected Trump sought FDA approval to get private companies in the game. And two weeks after that, pretty much the end of February, is when mass testing finally got off the ground.

So no, the government didn't sit on it's hands or twiddled it's thumbs. It was actively working on the problem from day one but unfortunately the CDC test kit problem lost us about four weeks.

Comment

The CDC went into action the first week of January. Within 2 weeks they had over 800 people working on Covid. When they finally received the genetic sequencing of the Virus in China in late January, they had a workable lab test developed within 5 days. This was at the very beginning of February.

Unfortunately the field test kit that the CDC developed to collect the samples was faulty and after two weeks of them failing to get the problem corrected Trump sought FDA approval to get private companies in the game. And two weeks after that, pretty much the end of February, is when mass testing finally got off the ground.

So no, the government didn't sit on it's hands or twiddled it's thumbs. It was actively working on the problem from day one but unfortunately the CDC test kit problem lost us about four weeks.
          This is a complete lie. A flat out fabrication. How do you live with yourself? We had access to testing from WHO and DECIDED not to use it. He then sat on information and lied to the public. If he was straight with the public in January and said this is very serious and we need to wear masks and we need to social distance, tens of thousands of lives would (not could) have been saved. You are lying and spinning half truths.

Comment

This is a complete lie. A flat out fabrication. How do you live with yourself? We had access to testing from WHO and DECIDED not to use it. He then sat on information and lied to the public. If he was straight with the public in January and said this is very serious and we need to wear masks and we need to social distance, tens of thousands of lives would (not could) have been saved. You are lying and spinning half truths.
            Dude this is a league question not Trump. Remove the garbage

Comment

DOn't feed the trolls. Besides, they have a bunch of political threads already they can spew their nonsense on.

Comment

DOn't feed the trolls. Besides, they have a bunch of political threads already they can spew their nonsense on.
                I know. I don't get how every thread turns into an anti-Trump thing. To your point, there's a place for it and I wish the TDS could take a break here.

Comment

Bottom line, hard truth, it is a virus. You are sad because you lost a friend. You are lashing out emotionally and want to blame someone and Trump is an easy target. Nobody could have prevented its spread, period. Look at all the problems all around the world. People were going to die. Maybe Trump could have done more, maybe not. Should we have done what Europe, China, or Sweden did? Time will tell, but there is certainly no way of knowing at this point in time.

Th economy was shut down, which in my opinion has caused huge economic, health and social problems. It was also a very racist policy, as the shutdown costs have been borne disproportionately by black and brown people. Rich and upper middle class white people work from home, take walks in the suburbs and complain about people social distancing. While black and brown urban people became unemployed and sick. Did you donate your paycheck to charity to share the burden, or do you just complain? Why not just use all those trillions and protect the truly vulnerable and let the rest of us live our lives?

Comment

The CDC never uses the WHO tests. They always develop their own because the WHO tests are usually garbage. That has been standard policy with the CDC for decades.

All the experts worldwide including Fauci were saying that it wasn't that big a threat in January and most of February and saying not to wear masks or social distance at that time. So you are actually bashing Trump for listening to the scientists. Unreal.

Comment

I know. I don't get how every thread turns into an anti-Trump thing. To your point, there's a place for it and I wish the TDS could take a break here.
                      LOL. You're the one saying the T word.

Comment

The CDC never uses the WHO tests. They always develop their own because the WHO tests are usually garbage. That has been standard policy with the CDC for decades.

All the experts worldwide including Fauci were saying that it wasn't that big a threat in January and most of February and saying not to wear masks or social distance at that time. So you are actually bashing Trump for listening to the scientists. Unreal.
                        This was JANUARY 27th. So you're FOS.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/4581710002/

"The outbreak of a new coronavirus, which has already infected more than 2,700 people and killed over 80 in China, will get worse before it gets better. "

Comment

LOL. You're the one saying the T word.
                          I am? Sure, but I didn't start the drift. The pearl clutchers did. As is almost always the case.

Comment

I am? Sure, but I didn't start the drift. The pearl clutchers did. As is almost always the case.
                            Does this mean no league for surf boys to play in?

Comment

This was JANUARY 27th. So you're FOS.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/4581710002/

"The outbreak of a new coronavirus, which has already infected more than 2,700 people and killed over 80 in China, will get worse before it gets better. "
                              So you are claiming that Biden is a scientist now?

Comment

Trump killed my friend. My friend would still be alive today if Trump did his job and didn’t lie. The 191,000 deaths could have been 19,000 deaths if he was honest and took action two months earlier. Our economy could have been fully opening back up and I could be going bank to work now if he shut things down and kept them shut down for Feb, March, April, May. Instead I’m still unemployed because he didn’t act. As far as I’m concerned, Trump deserves nothing short of a death sentence.
                                Sorry that you are stupid and your friend was obese.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X