Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 07 teams are in CT the last weekend in Sep for "home" games and the first weekend in Oct for league games. I can't imagine going three weeks in a row.
    Oh we are traveling every weekend. CT is a short drive compared to next two weekends.

Comment

i was told scorpions are considering the CFC tournament but decisions have not been made

scorpions are definitely playing home games in farmington although it has not been updated on the ECNL web site yet. so get ready to travel for every game

anyone know where Stars decided to play their home games for ECNL ? have any occurred yet ?

Comment

08 National "home" games on the 26th and 27th have been moved to Farmington, CT.
        That makes sense with the 07 Regional since NR coaches both

Comment

i was told scorpions are considering the CFC tournament but decisions have not been made

scorpions are definitely playing home games in farmington although it has not been updated on the ECNL web site yet. so get ready to travel for every game

anyone know where Stars decided to play their home games for ECNL ? have any occurred yet ?
          We haven’t heard where, but home games will not be in MA.

Comment

We haven’t heard where, but home games will not be in MA.
            Why aren't facility owners in MA making more noise about the loss of business being caused by these idiotic rules? It was bizarre watching the Pats play in an empty, outdoor stadium with giant, open air concourses while half the stadiums in the league have thousands of fans.

Comment

i was told scorpions are considering the CFC tournament but decisions have not been made.
              Scorpions confirmed for CFC Columbus Day Weekend.

Comment

Who really cares!!

Comment

Who really cares!!
                  You're mom.

Comment

Thank god yours has to Wear a mask 😷 nowadays

Comment

Scorpions confirmed for CFC Columbus Day Weekend.
                      Such exciting news.

Comment

Wish we were going

Comment

Does anyone really care about this tournament...terrible

Comment

Who really cares!!
                            Lol too funny. Your response was classic. Another over zealous parent of course thinking he is playing in the CFC tournament. U told them! Hahaha

Comment

Does anyone really care about this tournament...terrible
                              I'ts not a bad event for the right level teams. Not many events happening this fall and in CT there aren't as many stupid rules around playing

Comment

Ok - so a bunch of teams will be in a tournament in CT. Seems pretty ok to me. I'd have been fine with local scrimmages but this will work, too. My kid just wants to have some games.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X