Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School Soccer

Catholic League in EPA shut down. What other leagues are shut down? Any chance club ball is next?

Inter-Ac just canceled fall sports too! Springside Chestnut Hill was stacked! My kid is so disappointed. It’s ridiculous- let the kids play sports!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Inter-Ac just canceled fall sports too! Springside Chestnut Hill was stacked! My kid is so disappointed. It’s ridiculous- let the kids play sports!
      Pennridge HS would beat Springside Chestnut Hill 13-0. Any HS in Bucks would beat them.
      CR, CB, Nesh, NP....Sit down rookie!

Comment

Will ECNL have a fall high school season if HS sports don’t happen? Really hoping so bc the kids need to play some games!

Comment

Will ECNL have a fall high school season if HS sports don’t happen? Really hoping so bc the kids need to play some games!
          Totally. Pretty sure that the public Health departments of every state don't care if covid gets spread by interstate club play as their mission is simply to squash high school sports across the nation. Covid is just an excuse.

Comment

Totally. Pretty sure that the public Health departments of every state don't care if covid gets spread by interstate club play as their mission is simply to squash high school sports across the nation. Covid is just an excuse.
            ECNL believes the virus is a hoax so business to go on as usual.

Comment

ECNL believes the virus is a hoax so business to go on as usual.
              But business as usual means the HS kids don’t play until November - are there plans to have some September and October games - hopefully? And I call the virus a “scamdemic “. And sadly the kids are the biggest victims.

Comment

But business as usual means the HS kids don’t play until November - are there plans to have some September and October games - hopefully? And I call the virus a “scamdemic “. And sadly the kids are the biggest victims.
                HS was given the green light by PIAA. HS soccer is on!

Comment

HS was given the green light by PIAA. HS soccer is on!
                  Until it isn't. And then no youth sports will be .... Again! Hope you didn't prepay again this year!

Comment

Until it isn't. And then no youth sports will be .... Again! Hope you didn't prepay again this year!
                    Academies do sincerely thank you for your donations. If no soccer is played it will be a repeat of this spring pay in full no product.

Comment

School sports are free! paid nothing

Comment

Academies do sincerely thank you for your donations. If no soccer is played it will be a repeat of this spring pay in full no product.
                        Club sports will be fine they have been running all summer with no issues.

I’m actually thankful for my kids academy they have been practicing three times a week all summer, and are scheduled to do three times a week in the fall with anticipation HS soccer will be canceled. I’m thrilled with her coach who is very dedicated, her teammates and her club, they have provided my kid with a sense of normalcy during these crazy times. AND that is priceless.

Comment

I’m actually thankful for my kids academy they have been practicing three times a week all summer, and are scheduled to do three times a week in the fall with anticipation HS soccer will be canceled. I’m thrilled with her coach who is very dedicated, her teammates and her club, they have provided my kid with a sense of normalcy during these crazy times. AND that is priceless.
                          3 times a week?? that is not much. My kid's academy has practice everyday (7 days a week). You are getting scammed with a cheesy 3 times a week.

Comment

3 times a week?? that is not much. My kid's academy has practice everyday (7 days a week). You are getting scammed with a cheesy 3 times a week.
                            injury time! Or BS time. You decide!

Comment

You overpaid for it why wouldn't they offer something!?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X