• Show
Clear All

What happened to GPS

Did they get bought out?

Yes, by Juve, Bolts and Scorpions.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Did they get bought out?
      GPS shut down because some really smart guy posted 20,000 threads/comments about GPS. This really smart guy was able to get GPS to close their doors because they couldn't take the negativity from this guy on Talking-Soccer.

Comment

GPS shut down because some really smart guy posted 20,000 threads/comments about GPS. This really smart guy was able to get GPS to close their doors because they couldn't take the negativity from this guy on Talking-Soccer.
        Sunlight is the best antiseptic

Comment

How exactly did Bolts acquire GPS? Do you mean their former players?

Comment

Did they get bought out?
            You must be really bored today. #obsessed.

Comment

AP be back shortly and ready to take over youth soccer in New England.

Comment

AP be back shortly and ready to take over youth soccer in New England.
                Won't he be picking up soap in a prison shower soon?

Comment

Yes, by Juve, Bolts and Scorpions.
                  MH got a lifeline from Juventus and took all his cronies with him. He got out just before they closed the doors. To try his best to distance himself from The failings of GPS, despite the club crumbling under his leadership.

Prior to that the club was thriving with AP at the helm. Now AP at Surf & MH at Juventus, you’ll get a good sense of the direction each of those clubs will take.

Comment

MH got a lifeline from Juventus and took all his cronies with him. He got out just before they closed the doors. To try his best to distance himself from The failings of GPS, despite the club crumbling under his leadership.

Prior to that the club was thriving with AP at the helm. Now AP at Surf & MH at Juventus, you’ll get a good sense of the direction each of those clubs will take.
                    Juventus? Is that the club who DMs teenagers on Instagram trying to recruit them, totally bypassing their parents?

Comment

If Surf are banking on AP's "leadership" they may both end up in the same place. I wonder who he has on tap to handle his email account at the Surf.

Comment

As a parent with multiple kids at different clubs I can 100% say that AP is the best coach I have encountered. I know the guys at Juve who were his assistants at GPS and they are nice people and good coaches but AP is in a world of his own. He constantly coaches the kids, telling them when to pass, shot and dribble while remaining passionate by shouting encouragement when they make a bad choice or a poor skill.

He’s had lots of players move on to the highest level. He’s the man your daughter has got to play for.

Comment

As a parent with multiple kids at different clubs I can 100% say that AP is the best coach I have encountered. I know the guys at Juve who were his assistants at GPS and they are nice people and good coaches but AP is in a world of his own. He constantly coaches the kids, telling them when to pass, shot and dribble while remaining passionate by shouting encouragement when they make a bad choice or a poor skill.

He’s had lots of players move on to the highest level. He’s the man your daughter has got to play for.
                          As a parent whose kid played at GPS, our experience was vastly different and we know about 2 dozen other families who had similar lousy experiences at GPS. Poor coaches who often didn’t show up at practices or games. No communication. Short-sided teams. And we had a few of those foreign visa “coaches” too who had no idea how to coach. If those roaches fled to other clubs when the Feds showed up, I hope they get arrested and shipped home. Hope AP and his gang get locked up too.

Comment

Are you freaking kidding me? This must be a joke. A coach is great because he tells the kid when to pass shot and dribble? That's exactly the opposite of a great coach.

I do hope you were being sarcastic.

Comment

gps

your kid was on the 2 or 3rd team and weren't good enough to play for ap. the other option is you are a coach of those lower teams. either way soccer is not for you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X