Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not a space coast hater, I am a space coast realist. All of my players have been to space coast and We have talked to them many times. We choose to add 15 minute drive time to head east for better coaching and clubs. Space coast would be much more convenient for us but the quality and the attitude turns us off. So I am not a hater I just choose to take my children to a club I have confidence in.
    Well my kid plays east of there too. Team and coach is a good fit for him. Why can't anyone just have their kid play with the coach and team they like without disparaging the other club? SCU is by far the largest, most organized, and most consistently professionally run club in the county. When I see their teams play at State Cup or a tournament, I cheer for them and hope they win (unless my kid's team is playing against them). These kids go to school together and all the clubs are part of our Brevard community. Lighten up and stop seeing youth sports as populated with good and evil.

Comment

HEY MB I would love to say Hi next time I go to that slum yard space coast
      Ahh not so anonymous anymore.

Comment

Ahh not so anonymous anymore.
        You obviously don’t know me. I’m anything but anonymous.

Comment

You obviously don’t know me. I’m anything but anonymous.
          LOL AB is a good player. I like to watch him play But 1.5 hrs to Pam Beach sounds crazy for that club. I think SC and BS would beat them. If it is ECNL I am sure you could get to OC or FKK in less time.

Comment

LOL AB is a good player. I like to watch him play But 1.5 hrs to Pam Beach sounds crazy for that club. I think SC and BS would beat them. If it is ECNL I am sure you could get to OC or FKK in less time.
            It’s all debatable I’m sure. If the logistics don’t bother us then it doesn’t really matter. You never know until April anyway. So remind me in April and I’ll tell you if it was worth it or not.

Comment

Back to highschool, who’s playing tomorrow?

Comment

Back to highschool, who’s playing tomorrow?
                I am pretty sure everyone in Brevard has 2 games this week.

Comment

Schedules

You're welcome

https://www.maxpreps.com/scoreboard/...te/florida.htm

Comment

Heritage v Mel is the game of the week

Comment

Heritage v Mel is the game of the week
                      You might be right. I heard that Mel had a few players out to injury.

Comment

You might be right. I heard that Mel had a few players out to injury.
                        4-5 out. Heritage has a good chance

Comment

4-5 out. Heritage has a good chance
                          4-5 of their better ones too. I’m predicting a 2-0 win for Heritage. Melbourne’s subs won’t be able to handle Heritage’s foreign exchange students.

Comment

4-5 of their better ones too. I’m predicting a 2-0 win for Heritage. Melbourne’s subs won’t be able to handle Heritage’s foreign exchange students.
                            Sounds like excuses already. Trust your team is good enough to beat Heritage. Players coming in off bench will be needed all year. Everyone has injuries in HS soccer. Also, Why does it matter where Heritage's players came from? Melbourne gets out of Mel high zone transfers every year. Probably more than anyone. They have plenty of players from outside their zone on roster this year.

Comment

Melbourne has no attack. They won’t score on any defense that is quality.

Comment

Melbourne has no attack. They won’t score on any defense that is quality.
                                I doubt this will be the first year they don't have a good HS team. They just need to not make excuses before the game is even played

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X