• Show
Clear All

Is there a bolts columbus day tournament

Is there a bolts columbus day tournament or not allowed

any u13 or u14 boys teams?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there a bolts columbus day tournament or not allowed

any u13 or u14 boys teams?
    As of a conversation I had with tournament director in person last week, they already had enough teams to do it, and clearance from town

Only having one game a day makes it not a tournament

Comment

Wow what a chance is being taken

Comment

Wow what a chance is being taken
        Hope MYSA do not find out

Comment

Hope MYSA do not find out
          Yeah, how dare anyone defy MYSA orders!

Comment

Are the accepted. teams posted anywhere?

Comment

BA is canceling unless JB opens the new bar at UP

Comment

Wearing a mask around your wrist while playing soccer outside has been proven 100% effective in stopping the transmission of COVID-19.

Comment

I still do not understand how a tournament can be played in MA. It is still a tournament even if having one game evrey day. Am i missing something here - this could be a disaster if cases come out

Comment

I still do not understand how a tournament can be played in MA. It is still a tournament even if having one game evrey day. Am i missing something here - this could be a disaster if cases come out
                    What part don't you understand? Club soccer has been going on since June. Games have been going on since August. Tournaments have been happening in NH and CT all summer for a variety of sports.

Comment

What part don't you understand? Club soccer has been going on since June. Games have been going on since August. Tournaments have been happening in NH and CT all summer for a variety of sports.
                      Yes this is not NH OR CT - this is MA and understanding tournaments not allowed - just trying t clarify as it would be good to play in one if allowed

Comment

Are MYSA and the state and towns involved ok with this or oblivious

Comment

Ma. tournaments defined as multiple games per day. This competition is one game per day for all teams. So games will not fall under definition of a tournament & will not violate state/mysa guidelines

Comment

Are MYSA and the state and towns involved ok with this or oblivious
                            As far as I know they are treating like any other set of games over a weekend, and did not get explicit Weymouth Town Approval, they did let them rent the fields for all three days...

They will be Enforcing spectator caps and mask wearing.

They are advertising as unrestricted and that they are sanctioned by US Club and US Youth.

The Stars tried to do this Labor Day weekend and shut it down, and just had some games at their fields. I am sure that had to do with playing games at the MYSA complex.

Comment

Do the right thing and cancel this event!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X