X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    me smash ball. me play at CFC. Me smash ball
    Me beat FSA. Me play Champions League in front of many coaches. Me get recruited and have choices.

Comment

did cfc win the kick ball championship?

Comment

cfc dads are DBs. youre welcome.

Comment

you're right, but there is no way you are talking about CFC teams. Maybe OW. But not CFC
          I don't have a kid at OW but in watching them, they always play out of the back and rarely just kick it. alot of times they can't advance it to the point they lose games. But I'd have to disagree. CFC plays kick ball more than OW as a whole. you know it. if you don't, you don't know soccer.

Comment

In high school soccer this is the most effective way to win. Since your daughter can’t receive a pass or make quick decisions with the ball, those girls are left with no options but to “smash the ball downfield “ to the forwards. Come out and watch a club game and you may see something different. When teammates are highly skilled and can make good decisions, the ball moves around the pitch nicely. You need 11 skilled players to do that and you aren’t finding that on high school teams
            Sorry, but most CFCU teams (like ALL FSA teams) do not move the ball around the pitch nicely ..... always too much dribbling or too much smashing the ball down field. Ask your kid if she knows what a 1-2 or overlap is. I seriously doubt that she does.

Comment

I don't have a kid at OW but in watching them, they always play out of the back and rarely just kick it. alot of times they can't advance it to the point they lose games. But I'd have to disagree. CFC plays kick ball more than OW as a whole. you know it. if you don't, you don't know soccer.
              OW have their own problems as well. They dominate possession on the backhalf of the field, but are incapable of playing the same way with a purpose to penetrate the defense on their offensive half when they dont outnumber their opponents by 2 or 3 players.

Comment

Sorry, but most CFCU teams (like ALL FSA teams) do not move the ball around the pitch nicely ..... always too much dribbling or too much smashing the ball down field. Ask your kid if she knows what a 1-2 or overlap is. I seriously doubt that she does.
                That question shows your incompetence to comprehend. Every travel team knows a 1-2 combo, Overlaping, control the play. It’s a matter if the teams can do it against tougher competition and in the ECNL and GDA it’s harder to control the game. CFC Untied has done it to many top 25 teams and it looks like a travel league keep away.
                When they need to adjust and score, then you go direct sometimes. Not one club team anywhere JUST plays kickball. The only time they do is when they are under constant pressure. Your kids team just might be over matched.

Comment

That question shows your incompetence to comprehend. Every travel team knows a 1-2 combo, Overlaping, control the play. It’s a matter if the teams can do it against tougher competition and in the ECNL and GDA it’s harder to control the game. CFC Untied has done it to many top 25 teams and it looks like a travel league keep away.
                  When they need to adjust and score, then you go direct sometimes. Not one club team anywhere JUST plays kickball. The only time they do is when they are under constant pressure. Your kids team just might be over matched.
                  Their records demonstrate their ability in relation to their peers year after year .... impressive!

Comment

Get lost. do you have 7th grade kid and know it all?

Watch the U18 team from CFC play, better yet bring your kid so she can learn the game.

Colleges don't recruit kids that don't have a strong tactical understanding of the games (unless they are a freak athlete with huge upside)

This whole thread is ridiculous.

Comment

Get lost. do you have 7th grade kid and know it all?

Watch the U18 team from CFC play, better yet bring your kid so she can learn the game.

Colleges don't recruit kids that don't have a strong tactical understanding of the games (unless they are a freak athlete with huge upside)

This whole thread is ridiculous.
                      yes bring your kid to watch players 6 thru 45 at CFCU 02 and get an education on infighting, lumping it in and abysmal first touch. Yes please get your kid to see that

Comment

yes bring your kid to watch players 6 thru 45 at CFCU 02 and get an education on infighting, lumping it in and abysmal first touch. Yes please get your kid to see that
                        Oh.... your trying to be funny.... Where is the infighting? That team gets along very well. Abysmal touches doesn’t relate to their record, so love your choice of “hating” words. Let me guess, angry NPL or composite parent?

Comment

Oh.... your trying to be funny.... Where is the infighting? That team gets along very well. Abysmal touches doesn’t relate to their record, so love your choice of “hating” words. Let me guess, angry NPL or composite parent?
                          Sorry, but the more you spout about the record only shows how further you are from what is important.

Comment

most technical team in years at CFC by a huge margin.

Comment

Sorry, but the more you spout about the record only shows how further you are from what is important.
                              So appease us a bit, what is most important to you? Or what do you think that team is incapable of doing?
                              I saw that team play against WC and WC played 10 in the box and CFC moved the ball around all game long like a power play. It was the way a team should do, fast and tactical.

I saw them play against SoCal, who was crushing teams for years at the PDA showcase and after SoCal came out trying to beat CFC like they did every other team for 2 years and go up 1-0 at half. CFC came out and controlled the second half and SoCals roster is full of Stanford, UCLA and USC studs.

CFC and PDA went head to head last Fall in Bethany and it looked like two college teams going back and forth and it wasn't kickball, as you may say. So please tell us what you mean to say or what important thing these girls aren't doing?

Comment

most technical team in years at CFC by a huge margin.
                                Don't you mean only

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X