• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which would be a good thing, stupid.
    Only in your eyes.

Comment

Only in your eyes.
      Oh, yeah, I forgot, you care deeply about the other recruits, lol.

Comment

Again you don't understand. I don't care when recruiting starts! Early or late who cares. Just get same grad year on the field together. It has nothing to do with leveling.
        Why do you need everyone from the same grad year on the field at the same time? The only ones who might benefit are the bubble players who might get shown up by a more talented kid from a different grad year but that assumes that college coaches can’t evaluate talent so they just grab whatever is out in the field because they have slots to fill.

Comment

Oh, yeah, I forgot, you care deeply about the other recruits, lol.
          Why should anyone care about when anyone else’s kid gets recruited? The only thing when other players get recruited is when your kid’s window opens up.

Comment

So that all the talent from the same grad year can be seen together. What is the advantage to having multi grad years on one team?
            The advantage goes to the youngest player who benefits from the presumptive increase in speed of play.

Comment

Why do you need everyone from the same grad year on the field at the same time? The only ones who might benefit are the bubble players who might get shown up by a more talented kid from a different grad year but that assumes that college coaches can’t evaluate talent so they just grab whatever is out in the field because they have slots to fill.
              So, again, what is the advantage to kids or college coaches to have multiple grad years on one field?

Comment

They should just put all high schoolers together on one field. College coaches can evaluate talent. Why does it matter what year they graduate. One big team. Makes perfect sense.

Comment

There ya go again.....saying crap that no one other than you has said. BTW, when I get my "unicorn" I hope she doesn't grab bench for 2 years. And if she does then I'm sending her to friggin MCAL. That will teach her.
                  lol. The only unicorn you ever have or ever will deal with is in your fantasy world and thankfully since you literally know nothing about how things work for them that’s a good thing because you would have screwed them up. The D1 world doesn’t actually care about the things you think are so important. Once you get past the NCAA minimums it the level of soccer talent that dictates everything.

Comment

Why should anyone care about when anyone else’s kid gets recruited? The only thing when other players get recruited is when your kid’s window opens up.
                    Right, but the guru acted concerned that if early recruiting and committing got pushed into a more reasonable time frame that would hurt all the other recruits levels down from his kid's tier. He always wants the club culture to change but for some reason he always defends early recruiting. The rest of us know that even 17 and 18 year olds have a hard time deciding on what type of college they want, much less having a realistic clue about what they might want to study. Pretending that 13-15 year olds can do that is the height of stupidity and narcissism (UNLESS it's already been decided that Daddy will make all decisions for you).

Comment

They should just put all high schoolers together on one field. College coaches can evaluate talent. Why does it matter what year they graduate. One big team. Makes perfect sense.
                      In other words level by talent.

Comment

lol. The only unicorn you ever have or ever will deal with is in your fantasy world and thankfully since you literally know nothing about how things work for them that’s a good thing because you would have screwed them up. The D1 world doesn’t actually care about the things you think are so important. Once you get past the NCAA minimums it the level of soccer talent that dictates everything.
                        Right. What you had to do with your kid was some really hard work involving complex algorithms lol. Must really burn you up that I'm perfectly happy.

Comment

BTDT, I'm researching neurosurgery residencies for my kid right now. What are you researching?

Comment

Right, but the guru acted concerned that if early recruiting and committing got pushed into a more reasonable time frame that would hurt all the other recruits levels down from his kid's tier. He always wants the club culture to change but for some reason he always defends early recruiting. The rest of us know that even 17 and 18 year olds have a hard time deciding on what type of college they want, much less having a realistic clue about what they might want to study. Pretending that 13-15 year olds can do that is the height of stupidity and narcissism (UNLESS it's already been decided that Daddy will make all decisions for you).
                            The reality that it’s the D3 kid’s and coaches that will end up getting screwed by pushing the recruiting timeframe back and compressing the process is spot on. The D3 kid’s will still have to wait on the D1/D2 prospects to make up their minds and by then they’ll be scrambling because of early action deadlines.

Comment

The reality that it’s the D3 kid’s and coaches that will end up getting screwed by pushing the recruiting timeframe back and compressing the process is spot on. The D3 kid’s will still have to wait on the D1/D2 prospects to make up their minds and by then they’ll be scrambling because of early action deadlines.
                              False. High level D3 recruiting happens when it happens and has no correlation with what happens in the D1 and D2 worlds. But, please, stop pretending that you care.

Comment

Right. What you had to do with your kid was some really hard work involving complex algorithms lol. Must really burn you up that I'm perfectly happy.
                                Lmfao. Unicorns have their special needs but their situation is a heck of a lot more advantageous than the D3 kid’s are wringing their panties hoping a coach even notices them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X