Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So now your going to copy and paste your old lies from the FECES thread over to our thread huh? Well, two can play that game....

More FESA lies....

U12 DA- no stsndings, but win more than they lose
    U13 DA- top 2 U13 team in the state
    U14 DA- middle of the pack
    U 15 DA- top 3 U15 team in the state
    U 16/17- bottom of the table, but have 2 wins, 5 ties, and 5 losses in 12 games
    U18/19- 12th of 14 teams in table, 3wins, 7 losses, 2 ties

Do you actually look before you post, or do you just enjoy being my biznitch? The real issue for you is that you really don’t know ANYTHING about the boys side do you? You either coach, or have a kid/kids on the girls side right? It’s obvious based on your posts. Let me clue you in....Armada DA teams would destroy FESA ECNL teams. The only age group that would be close is 03. Now you know Nugget-boy!
    I think everyone at this point knows 2 things that are a given:

1. FESA lies a lot both on TS and to their own families.
    2. Armada boys DA is not the best in Florida, nor are they the worst. In the middle I’d say as a whole with some teams doing very well and others not so much.

Comment

I think everyone at this point knows 2 things that are a given:

1. FESA lies a lot both on TS and to their own families.
      2. Armada boys DA is not the best in Florida, nor are they the worst. In the middle I’d say as a whole with some teams doing very well and others not so much.
      No lies you just suck with DA!

Comment

No lies you just suck with DA!
        Ok Nugget. Whatever makes you feel better, and helps you sleep at night. At the end of the day, at least we have DA. You’re just mad you don’t have a boy at that level, or that you don’t have a boy at all. Whatever...you’ll wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked those volt-shaded glasses right off your fat face!

Comment

Ok Nugget. Whatever makes you feel better, and helps you sleep at night. At the end of the day, at least we have DA. You’re just mad you don’t have a boy at that level, or that you don’t have a boy at all. Whatever...you’ll wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked those volt-shaded glasses right off your fat face!
          I just released an armada nugget. Felt so good. Da is terrible!

Comment

I just released an armada nugget. Felt so good. Da is terrible!
            I’m not surprised. Armada nuggets are better developed and way less smelly than FECES nuggets.

Comment

I’m not surprised. Armada nuggets are better developed and way less smelly than FECES nuggets.
              It was more a diarrhea explosion with little armpit nuggets! Kind of like the size of your club! Small and worthless!

Comment

It was more a diarrhea explosion with little armpit nuggets! Kind of like the size of your club! Small and worthless!
                There you go lying again Nugget. You said earlier that it felt so nice, and everyone knows that diarrhea isn’t fun. Then you say it was an explosion, but yet again contradict yourself by saying it was small and worthless. So, which is it? You can’t even tell the truth about taking a shizz!
                Also, You should listen to your wife when she tells you that size doesn’t matter, and bigger certainly isn’t better. The same goes for youth soccer clubs.

Comment

There you go lying again Nugget. You said earlier that it felt so nice, and everyone knows that diarrhea isn’t fun. Then you say it was an explosion, but yet again contradict yourself by saying it was small and worthless. So, which is it? You can’t even tell the truth about taking a shizz!
                  Also, You should listen to your wife when she tells you that size doesn’t matter, and bigger certainly isn’t better. The same goes for youth soccer clubs.
                  Wanker you are like a virus. Jacksonville Armit youth soccer diarrhea!

Comment

FESA shill getting owned at their game of slander.

Comment

Wanker you are like a virus. Jacksonville Armit youth soccer diarrhea!
                      That all you got? Potty mouth language, lies, name calling, and poor grammar? That’s the best we are going to get Nugget? You should seriously consider just giving up....you are getting owned over and over.

Comment

That all you got? Potty mouth language, lies, name calling, and poor grammar? That’s the best we are going to get Nugget? You should seriously consider just giving up....you are getting owned over and over.
                        Sorry ... couldn’t reply fast enough wanker boy. I was taking a dump and ts isn’t my first priority loser! Owned? The over confidence in your tone is silly. Hide behind ts, be a little wanker and keep posting the real hate you have in your little soul!

Jacksonville Armpit Youth soccer diarrheas finest!

Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Sorry ... couldn’t reply fast enough wanker boy. I was taking a dump and ts isn’t my first priority loser! Owned? The over confidence in your tone is silly. Hide behind ts, be a little wanker and keep posting the real hate you have in your little soul!

Jacksonville Armpit Youth soccer diarrheas finest!

Hahahahahahahaha
                          I'm not the person you are going back and forth with but, are we suppose to laugh with you or at you? First, all your poop talk is disgusting. Second, you call him out for hiding behind TS even though you are doing the same thing.

So is "Hahahahahahahaha" a funny, haha laugh?
                          or is "Hahahahahahahaha" an evil, I got you laugh?

Just not sure since I didn't read you post and think, "oh that's funny, he sure got him good."

Comment

Yep

I'm not the person you are going back and forth with but, are we suppose to laugh with you or at you? First, all your poop talk is disgusting. Second, you call him out for hiding behind TS even though you are doing the same thing.

So is "Hahahahahahahaha" a funny, haha laugh?
                            or is "Hahahahahahahaha" an evil, I got you laugh?

Just not sure since I didn't read you post and think, "oh that's funny, he sure got him good."
                            Agree with this ^! In fact, Armada Guy routinely gets the best of FESA Guy.

Comment

Agree with this ^! In fact, Armada Guy routinely gets the best of FESA Guy.
                              Armpit NUGGETS! Good Morning! Keep doing what you do! We will take all your kids and train them.

Florida Elite!

Comment

Armpit NUGGETS! Good Morning! Keep doing what you do! We will take all your kids and train them.

Florida Elite!
                                Yes, please do! Keep taking our scraps that can’t make the top teams at Armada, but play ECNL at FESA. Keep taking the parents that are never happy, I’m sure they will come running back. You do that, and you train them to be the best darn kickball players in the galaxy.
                                We are.....FECES!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X