Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They haven’t had CFC Valley teams for years.
    Yes, they have. CFC Valley has been around for a few years. Here is SG coaching CFC from 4 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lixJtMUTl0Y

Comment

PS .... When did any CFC team play in EDP and win a national championship .... Boys or girls??
      I know at least one team went to nationals in the two years before boys ECNL started but I don't recall any championships.

Comment

Yes, they have. CFC Valley has been around for a few years. Here is SG coaching CFC from 4 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lixJtMUTl0Y
        He is hilarious

Comment

Sorry CFCU dad, your kid isn't on a good team .... Read what I said ..... I said there is more talent in the club that is not on each ecnl team .... Not a single team but collectively ..... Although, since you are so defensive I am not so sure that their top npl team could give them a good run for their money and some might take a win here and there.
          No skin in this fight but sounds more like a puffed up branch parent that thinks their kid is the bestest because they beat up on CCSL or CJSA teams. We are the greatest!!!

Comment

I know at least one team went to nationals in the two years before boys ECNL started but I don't recall any championships.
            Rashawn Dalys CFC team won NPL championship cup

Comment

Rashawn Dalys CFC team won NPL championship cup
              DK would fix that program right up if SG wasn't there

Comment

Sorry CFCU dad, your kid isn't on a good team .... Read what I said ..... I said there is more talent in the club that is not on each ecnl team .... Not a single team but collectively ..... Although, since you are so defensive I am not so sure that their top npl team could give them a good run for their money and some might take a win here and there.
                It’s well known that Olgert will not send Valley boys to United. Wolves also will not send boys. NPL teams often times are equal and better.

Comment

It’s well known that Olgert will not send Valley boys to United. Wolves also will not send boys. NPL teams often times are equal and better.
                  Valley has bad teams. PS Olgert has no ability to send boys. It’s their choice

Comment

Both of your statements are completely false.

Comment

Olgert is a joysticking jackwad

Comment

Olgert is a joysticking jackwad
                        He joysticks but he's also a good coach that kids like. you can do much worse at that level, inside and outside of CFC

Comment

He joysticks but he's also a good coach that kids like. you can do much worse at that level, inside and outside of CFC
                          The guy stands at midfield and screams the whole game. Not the op, but wow that guy sucks

Comment

DK would fix that program right up if SG wasn't there
                            What CFC team does DK coach for?

Comment

No skin in this fight but sounds more like a puffed up branch parent that thinks their kid is the bestest because they beat up on CCSL or CJSA teams. We are the greatest!!!
                              Sorry, my kids play elsewhere, but have seen CFC Boys a lot ..... I also see the standings ..... thoroughly unimpressive.

Comment

Sorry, my kids play elsewhere, but have seen CFC Boys a lot ..... I also see the standings ..... thoroughly unimpressive.
                                How do you see them “a lot” if your kid plays elsewhere? Where does you kid play out of curiousity?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X