Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abbey Villa / LIA Massachusetts merger over!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MH knew DR was toxic. Good decision.

Plus their teams are awful. ECNL, really? We all know that despite how good anyone's teams are, they won't let you in. Replica jerseys change every year obviously, Do GPS wear old Jersey's, NO!
    Laughable that they thought this was going to get them into ECNL and 'others' (assuming DA). They need to worry about getting teams consistently into the Premiership and Prem 1 in the NEP before they think about anything else!

That alone shows how out of touch they are and how poor this announcement is.

Comment

Needs to stop

After reading these posts on this thread and many other threads on this site, you all should be very careful how you use your verbiage when discussing such issues. Stating someone is a con man is pretty serious to me. As a business owner myself out of the soccer world, if someone were to say I am a con man please provide accurate information based on that statement to prove your point. Dissatisfied with a product (i.e. coaching not up to ones expectations, cost of product provide not meeting your level of expectations, etc) is not a suitable argument . Not sure how aware some of you are but in civil law and torts, some of these statements to club owners is can be considered slander and is a suable offense. Even though written and not spoken can be a gray area of defamation , whether libel or slander.

All I am saying is be careful what you write, consider things happen in businesses in every industry, move on and act like proper adults and put yourself where you believe your child should be. If not with one of these teams then so be it. What team then? What happens when the same situations occur elsewhere?

As mentioned as an owner of a business myself, I try to due what best for my clientele first and foremost. If I need to cut something or change the formula up to make my clientele top priority then thats what I will do.

People in glass homes should not throw stones.

Comment

I will be shocked if AVSC exists in a year. Very disorganized, terrible communication, expensive for the level of coaching/training.

Comment

Thanks DR. That's really well thought out.

Here's an example of dishonesty: trying to convince families that there is a remote chance that this club, on the decline in both numbers and struggling to get teams into the 2nd and 3rd divisions of NEP, has a chance to get into DA or ECNL. On top of which, they try to blame another entity (not sure why if it were just a partnership, it would have that big of a negative impact) for not being able to achieve access to those leagues.

Is that a good example?

Thanks for your lecture.

After reading these posts on this thread and many other threads on this site, you all should be very careful how you use your verbiage when discussing such issues. Stating someone is a con man is pretty serious to me. As a business owner myself out of the soccer world, if someone were to say I am a con man please provide accurate information based on that statement to prove your point. Dissatisfied with a product (i.e. coaching not up to ones expectations, cost of product provide not meeting your level of expectations, etc) is not a suitable argument . Not sure how aware some of you are but in civil law and torts, some of these statements to club owners is can be considered slander and is a suable offense. Even though written and not spoken can be a gray area of defamation , whether libel or slander.

All I am saying is be careful what you write, consider things happen in businesses in every industry, move on and act like proper adults and put yourself where you believe your child should be. If not with one of these teams then so be it. What team then? What happens when the same situations occur elsewhere?

As mentioned as an owner of a business myself, I try to due what best for my clientele first and foremost. If I need to cut something or change the formula up to make my clientele top priority then thats what I will do.

People in glass homes should not throw stones.

Comment

Here's an example of dishonesty: trying to convince families that there is a remote chance that this club, on the decline in both numbers and struggling to get teams into the 2nd and 3rd divisions of NEP, has a chance to get into DA or ECNL. On top of which, they try to blame another entity (not sure why if it were just a partnership, it would have that big of a negative impact) for not being able to achieve access to those leagues.

Is that a good example?

Thanks for your lecture.
            DR and AVSC are a joke. He's just cashing checks to stay afloat. Coaching and training at this club are very weak (there are a couple of exceptions, but if those coaches are smart, they will look elsewhere).

Comment

DR and AVSC are a joke. He's just cashing checks to stay afloat. Coaching and training at this club are very weak (there are a couple of exceptions, but if those coaches are smart, they will look elsewhere).
              best coaches have all left

Comment

Is that a good example?

Thanks for your lecture.
                Agree. He has made deals with others, let them do the work, and then broke the relationship claiming he did everything or was dissatisfied. Karma is a bitch and only worse to come.

Comment

best coaches have all left
                  Did they even have any?? Maple club at best trying to make a leap they couldn't make....laughable

Comment

Did they even have any?? Maple club at best trying to make a leap they couldn't make....laughable
                    Who has the best coaches ?

Comment

Who has the best coaches ?
                      The EPL

Comment

MH is a complete douche, has no sense of integrity and has done nothing for MA youth soccer. Other than that, he’s ok.

Comment

AVSC seems like the epitome of what soccer parents should stay away from. Clearly unstable, evidenced by this news, thread last year about all their coaches quitting, etc. Lacking quality on the field, as they don't have teams that can compete at any decent level. Big fees for lack of opportunity.

Comment

That’s why they were the perfect fit for Liverpool.

Comment

AVSC seems like the epitome of what soccer parents should stay away from. Clearly unstable, evidenced by this news, thread last year about all their coaches quitting, etc. Lacking quality on the field, as they don't have teams that can compete at any decent level. Big fees for lack of opportunity.
                              So true. A few clubs out there just like this too.

Comment

So true. A few clubs out there just like this too.
                                Well if they are from Massachusetts, it’s ok to not have a clear identity problem!!!! “I identify as a top club” haha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X