Susa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumor from somebody Oveheard at SUSA Hauppauge “Construction at CI costing more than anticipated they were counting on some materials that were at site but may be damaged due to sitting around outside and no longer able to use”

Just a rumor i guess we will find out in a few months if they meet the deadline Lyin larry miller
    is posting as fact...”that there will be fields to played on for the spring unless there is a cold and snowy winter.......”

So.....no snow as of mid janaury and temps have been reasonable.....this is getting interesting again....may be another Lyin Larry special..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Rumor from somebody Oveheard at SUSA Hauppauge “Construction at CI costing more than anticipated they were counting on some materials that were at site but may be damaged due to sitting around outside and no longer able to use”

Just a rumor i guess we will find out in a few months if they meet the deadline Lyin larry miller
      is posting as fact...”that there will be fields to played on for the spring unless there is a cold and snowy winter.......”

So.....no snow as of mid janaury and temps have been reasonable.....this is getting interesting again....may be another Lyin Larry special..
      Counting on materials that were at site????? It was weeds and broken baseball backstops. There were absolutely no materials at the site for many years. I'm all for SUSA bashing for other reasons, but this story doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Comment

Counting on materials that were at site????? It was weeds and broken baseball backstops. There were absolutely no materials at the site for many years. I'm all for SUSA bashing for other reasons, but this story doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
        And not for anything, we have been getting major snow in Feb and March, so “no snow in January” means squat...that being said, just like any construction project, add AT LEAST 6 weeks to the finish date. Lyin Larry should know better lol.

Comment

SUSA runs a three day MLK tournament and the only results they publish are the brackets their girls won. That tells me that their boys side is trash. They know what there doing.

Comment

SUSA runs a three day MLK tournament and the only results they publish are the brackets their girls won. That tells me that their boys side is trash. They know what there doing.
            Don’t worry it gets better! When you win their tournament usually your kid expects a medal or trophy. No, not at this tournament. Winners get a Susa “Gildan” T-shirt, no lie. Super ghetto.

Comment

And not for anything, we have been getting major snow in Feb and March, so “no snow in January” means squat...that being said, just like any construction project, add AT LEAST 6 weeks to the finish date. Lyin Larry should know better lol.
              Add 6 weeks is 18 months overdue....you should have said a5 least 6 months...

Comment

Susa

some of the brackets had nothing but susa teams in it, hope they don't get charged for that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X