It was always sour

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Who is SM?
        06 who plays on the 05s

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2521519]06 who plays on the 05s[/QUOTE

This board is a viper pit.

Don't make it about your own kid especially when they aren't even in high school. There's a long road in front of her. Playing up at Oakwood means very little.

Comment

06 who plays on the 05s
            No dog in this fight, but we played OW a few times and that kid is good.

Comment

Let it be dad. You're putting a target on her back. If you really aren't related, still don't say anything as that only encourages more trolling.

Comment

That’s wonderful! Is she 13 years old yet or still 12? Give it a rest Dad.

Comment

You CT people are something else...

No, I am not her father. I don't even know the kid, other than watching her play. She gave one defender on our team fits. My kid, who was out injured in the fall, handled her a little better. But, I still came away impressed.

You know...sometimes...people just don't have an agenda and just are making commentary and giving a kid a compliment.

Comment

No, I am not her father. I don't even know the kid, other than watching her play. She gave one defender on our team fits. My kid, who was out injured in the fall, handled her a little better. But, I still came away impressed.

You know...sometimes...people just don't have an agenda and just are making commentary and giving a kid a compliment.
                    Probably best not to do that on this site

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2521562]
                      06 who plays on the 05s[/QUOTE

This board is a viper pit.

Don't make it about your own kid especially when they aren't even in high school. There's a long road in front of her. Playing up at Oakwood means very little.
                      Playing up at OW means literally nothing

Comment

Like I said, "Who is SM"? Thanks Dad but she isn't LK at her age and look what happened there. She is good, but I've seen dozens come through OW and leave with as just a good hs player... Special? haha

Comment

Like I said, "Who is SM"? Thanks Dad but she isn't LK at her age and look what happened there. She is good, but I've seen dozens come through OW and leave with as just a good hs player... Special? haha
                          Again, I will provide a positive comment from an opponent about a player I've seen.

You can make it negative all you wan, but that's on you.

Comment

Why haven't OW posted their new teams for next year?

Comment

Probably because they just finished their season last week

Comment

Why haven't OW posted their new teams for next year?
                                You’re not on it so why do you care fukindik

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X