The Girls 2007 Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With 2 defections from SSS AP to NEFC that could make a big shift as they move into 11 v 11 pre DA next year. I can't see those girls playing much once they let LL know they aren't coming back.

Comment

The girls 2007 thread

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With 2 defections from SSS AP to NEFC that could make a big shift as they move into 11 v 11 pre DA next year. I can't see those girls playing much once they let LL know they aren't coming back.
      Who's leaving? Regardless Select will want to win the division so they will play I'm sure.

Comment

Only one girl left for NEFC and she is already gone from Select.

Comment

Only one girl left for NEFC and she is already gone from Select.
          Any other known movement that might shake up this age? Any defections from NEFC?

Comment

Any other known movement that might shake up this age? Any defections from NEFC?
            Nefc never has any defection. Yet they will not field string teams this year across several age groups. Magic!

Comment

Depends which 2. They had 3 strong players when we played them.

Comment

As opposed to you’re team that has how many good players?

Comment

Depends which 2. They had 3 strong players when we played them.
                  3? No. Anyone that has played them knows select has one stud who carries them. If this is the one that left I look forward to playing them.

Comment

3? No. Anyone that has played them knows select has one stud who carries them. If this is the one that left I look forward to playing them.
                    It's u12 soccer. You idiots need lives

Comment

You are playing them? Wouldn’t it be your daughter? Unless of course you are choosing to identify as a 12 year old girl.

Comment

Wow I read this thread embarrassingly more than I should, but some of you need to get a life are we really tracking and trying to call out potential defectors for 12 year olds, feels like ratting people out which is not cool. Do some of you also have a fantasy soccer league as well and track stats

Comment

Wow I read this thread embarrassingly more than I should, but some of you need to get a life are we really tracking and trying to call out potential defectors for 12 year olds, feels like ratting people out which is not cool. Do some of you also have a fantasy soccer league as well and track stats
                          A fantasy U12 soccer league sounds like fun. DraftKings should start that up!

Comment

Looks like the 2007 playoff is heading towards CFC, Select, Seacoast & winner of SOL/NEFC

Comment

How does playoffs work - get it winner of the 3 divisions but is it written anywhere how the 4th is chosen. Also last spring the playoffs were for the division with top 4 competing

Comment

The girls 2007 thread.

How does playoffs work - get it winner of the 3 divisions but is it written anywhere how the 4th is chosen. Also last spring the playoffs were for the division with top 4 competing
                                NEP screws something else up big surprise. So top teams in premiership will miss out but they have teams from league 1. Fine with lower divisions as well but why not have it right for the top teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X