Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    None of the Oregon teams at nationals have advanced to the knockout round. Opfc 04s came closest, with two wins and one draw in the group stage, losing on goal differential.
    Thanks for representing Oregon so well OPFC. I straight hate your club, but you players showed up and showed out.

Comment

Thanks for representing Oregon so well OPFC. I straight hate your club, but you players showed up and showed out.
      Seriously? If you were unbiased and not from opfc you would have mentioned bend (an actual 05 team) that made it exactly as far- group play at nationals. Just another weak attempt to be sneaky by the opfc honks

Comment

Wrong. Bend went 0-3 and while there is nothing to be shamed of by that, they did not win a game. OPFC did not lose a game. They won 2 and drew in the other. Now let me ask you azz hat, in terms you can understand...Since you love to always refer to OYSA and what not. If an 0-3 is at the bottom of the table, and a team just lost out on a tiebreaker, does that make the teams equal.

Comment

Seriously? If you were unbiased and not from opfc you would have mentioned bend (an actual 05 team) that made it exactly as far- group play at nationals. Just another weak attempt to be sneaky by the opfc honks
          Actually, I am from Bend genius, but thank you for once showing your atounding ability to be shockingly wrong about everything. I do not need to say anything on here about my Son's team as I have already said it to directly to the players, coaches and players. OPFC had a great showing and tournament. If you had been there, you would known this.

Comment

Please move on 05's, seek therapy, you need it

Comment

Damn. This age group ages out of youth soccer, other than the fall birthdays, and this entire forum goes out to pasture.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X