Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    omg get a life - no sane parent is spending hours watching film for a team their kid ain’t on - and then coming on here and bashing those kids from the team their son ain’t on - seriously w t f
    Exactly. That team had turnover and it would appear that this is a jaded, jealous ex parent

Comment

Last go round in Thunder dome. Who ya got?

Comment

Last go round in Thunder dome. Who ya got?
        Santos

Comment

Santos
          Facts. Good call.

Comment

What is up with this thread?

Did you all have an epiphany that this forum is a waste of time?

Or is the fact that this age group is aging out of youth soccer mean the sharks are now swimming in other pools?

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4451680]What is up with this thread?

Or is the fact that this age group is aging out of youth soccer mean the sharks are now swimming in other pools?[

We all know why this thread came to a screaming halt- MF called the ball and everyone got scared of being outed in this anonymous chat room by someone who is very connected and knows exactly who and where it’s getting posted. Once accountability is involved people disappear

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4453734]
                What is up with this thread?

Or is the fact that this age group is aging out of youth soccer mean the sharks are now swimming in other pools?[

We all know why this thread came to a screaming halt- MF called the ball and everyone got scared of being outed in this anonymous chat room by someone who is very connected and knows exactly who and where it’s getting posted. Once accountability is involved people disappear
                Many moons ago, back when the 05s were U11s or thereabouts (before the age group split), there was an admin here called "SlowXavi" who was somehow connected with NEU, and then disappeared mentioning some project he was working on (or something) that required he no longer participate in TS.

Often suspected that SlowXavi was BM, logging all our IPs...

Comment

Funny- neither opfc or updx are the top of the table. I thought theses were the two premier clubs?? You guys are clowns….

Comment

Funny- neither opfc or updx are the top of the table. I thought theses were the two premier clubs?? You guys are clowns….
                    Dafuq are you talking about? Get a life and focus on college

Comment

Dafuq are you talking about? Get a life and focus on college
                      those 2 finishing in 4th and fifth place respectively after winter league. After all the talk I thought those 2 were supposed to be the best- welcome back to the thunderdome…that’s what defuq I am talking about

Comment

those 2 finishing in 4th and fifth place respectively after winter league. After all the talk I thought those 2 were supposed to be the best- welcome back to the thunderdome…that’s what defuq I am talking about
                        Did OPFC ever leave Thunderdome? I just looked and they only lost once, and lost out on playing 2 games (like other teams) They easily handled Bend who "won" the irrelevant winter league. I am assuming you are an ADF parent?

Comment

That's it. Feel the hate flow through you! Use your aggressive feelings, boy! Only then will you fulfill your destiny.

Comment

All the cups schedules are out…. Good luck to all the team

Comment

05 (U18) bracket is screwy. Only five teams entered, four of which advance to semifinals after round-robin play. (ADF, Westside, RVT, and two Silver teams).

But according to the ladder display, the top two teams play each other in one semifinal, and teams 3 and 4 play each other in the other semifinal. I'm fairly sure that can't be correct (OYSA always makes at least ONE change to brackets after they are published).

Should be ADF vs Westside in the final, assuming both teams beat everyone except each other in group play, which they should.

Also, both WSM and ADF get RVT at home, OVF Alliance and Santos 05 both get to drive to Medford. Let the whining commence!

Comment

On the 04 side, OPFC and UPDX are in the same group. Let more whining commence--though given how they placed in winter league, they have little to whine about. Since 2 teams from each of the three groups advance, they should both move on.

Yer predicted quarterfinalists, in no particular order: Bend, Santos, OPFC, UPDX are the obvious top four, and I'd be surprised if any of these fail to make the semis. (Unless two of them have to play each other in the quarterfinals, which could happen).

Eugene, FC, Capitol, and WSM04 are probably the other four quarterfinalists. OVF and OPFC Blue probably get to go home. But 8 out of 10 teams move on to the quarters, so I can easily see at least one team advance with zero points but a better goal difference than some other team in another bracket also with zero points.

ECNL, I will say, has it right. This should be a combined age group.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X