Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    lol look at Con trying to be sensitive, when his own hero bullies people about their appearance all the time.
    Trump no hero of mine. But you do continually show yourself to be his equal in the filth department

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

Black man commits a mass shooting

Tee Hee goes silent...

Crazy American with a gun, not an illegal immigrant. Americans are killing each other. A dad trying to save his two kids from Guatemalan violence isn't not a danger

Comment

Black man commits a mass shooting

Tee Hee goes silent...

He was a citizen born in the USA, correct ?

Where and how was he radicalized ?

Was he an NRA member ?

I wonder ....this is getting to be a national emergency ....

Comment

But I thought this was a white man problem? Read it right here on this very thread. Hmm.....🤔

Comment

“It tells you why Republicans are so successful because they’re not babies who think they can have everything. Evangelicals don’t really like Donald Trump. They know he can’t even pass a church without bursting into flames, but he got them two justices on the Supreme Court. Yeah, you can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need,” Maher continued. “That’s their jam. Ours is ‘Thank U, Next.’ We go from ‘I love you’ to ‘Die!’ in about six hours. It’s like dating Taylor Swift.”

“This is a real problem in our society, looking for an excuse to dump someone, someone good. Because there must be one more perfect. And sometimes, what you wind up with is no one to host the Oscars at all,” Maher later added. “Look at the Oscars, they’re being ruined by the same kind of ridiculous purity tests.”

Comment

“The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot.”

Lol. True dat.

Comment

But I thought this was a white man problem? Read it right here on this very thread. Hmm.....🤔

Your reading comprehension needs work clearly

Comment

Tee hee
                  Bwa ha ha

Cons just can’t count on the usual cover ....

Fox News’ Chris Wallace picked apart Donald Trump’s declaration of a national emergency to release money for his proposed U.S.-Mexico border wall by suggesting that those enacted by previous presidents were “on real” issues.
                  😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Tee hee
                    Bwa ha ha

Cons just can’t count on the usual cover ....

😂😂😂😂😂😂
                    Fox knows Trump is eventually toast and is gradually trying to condition their audience so that it won’t come as a complete surprise to them.

Comment

“I didn’t need to do this...”

That sound you heard was lawyers’ jaws hitting the floor. Lol

Comment

“I didn’t need to do this...”

That sound you heard was lawyers’ jaws hitting the floor. Lol
                        I saw where cousin Sarah was out there trying to clean that up ....probably after said lawyers starting making for bridges to jump off.

I see where Mueller caught trump lawyers lyinging in filings

Comment

Crazy American with a gun, not an illegal immigrant. Americans are killing each other. A dad trying to save his two kids from Guatemalan violence isn't not a danger
                          Dems don’t even want the “ father “ to prove who he is who he says he is.No papers, no records, any adult male that walks across the border can claim he is th father. It is no longer speculation. The Dems want open borders. They want American taxpayers to pay for the people of failed societies. If that isn’t a National Emergency, what is ? It is an invasion of the low skilled, middle school level educated and many of them unhealthy. Criminals, gangs , smugglers, rapists, coyotes , the Dems welcome them all. They’ll never show up in court , but they will never miss and opportunity to steal from the American Taxpayer.

To anyone that doubts the severity of this situation, I would ask ICE to start dropping off the illegals on the front lawns, and in the neighborhoods of those who think that there isn’t a threat to our sovereignty as a nation. Heck, the illegals will be right at home in San Francisco and downtown LA. IN many ways they resemble where theillegals came from.

Thanks President Trump for having the cuts to protect the American people. Can’t wait for SCOTUS to back him up. I think SCOTUS should do a road trip to the border o get a first hand look.

Comment

Hey Con, I got news for you. Trump doesn’t give a flying phuck about “the wall” except for its value in keeping you toadies agitated.

Another government shutdown would have effectively closed the books on his “presidency” so he settled for way less than he demanded and less than what had originally been offered. Some deal maker.

Then he blows smoke up the toadies’ asses by declaring a “national emergency”, knowing that it will never result in any money for the wall. Roberts will side with the libs on this. He is no Trump toadie.

And now Trump is off doing what really matters to him. Golfing on the taxpayer dime. Again.

Comment

“The goal of a national emergency is for Trump to scam the stupidest people in his base for 2 more years.” She also wrote that the “goal is to get Trump’s stupidest voters to say ‘HE’S FIGHTING!’ No he’s not.

Comment

Check out the high class omelette bar a $200K membership gets you at Mar-a-Lago

https://i.ibb.co/xMv86J3/A08-AF875-E...257-EF1-A7.jpg

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X