• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mail vs Snailbuger

Codfish aka Brunner vs Sean Non Magicman

Who wins!?!

Old JYCS crew
    Armada is always the better choice, so I take those guys!

Comment

Armada is always the better choice, so I take those guys!
      You celebrate failure because that’s all yo have known. El Hussein Nailbungler and Nelly Dunn.

Comment

WAd

I left Armada for FESA. Because of the dishonest political BS. Starting with the board then onto the coaching. Political lies. I’m so happy we moved. FESA is light years ahead of Armada in terms of professionalism organizational structure. The coaching the development is a thousand times better. It’s demanding and very hard but my kid loves it. He can train with multiple teams and coaches. We left a club that’s going backwards. And we joined an ultra modern club that is exciting and wonderful to be a part of. I have told all of our friends at Armada come and see the future stop wasting your time your money and your kids future.
        We Are Florida Elite.
        Silly construction paste eating fool.

I live in JCP and have to listen to all the squawking about the cost of doing business with FESA. Complain about raising rates, mandatory Soccerthon BS, having to volunteer or payout, now this latest fund raising hustle.

Next week at your townhall, your leaders will probably announce another rate hike, and another great tournament where FESA parents pay FESA to watch FESA play FESA...not a single parent will open their mouth, or protest...nadafingah!

All scared sheep. You know you're all scared...you're supposed to be...it was intended to be this way at your club.

Comment

I live in JCP and have to listen to all the squawking about the cost of doing business with FESA. Complain about raising rates, mandatory Soccerthon BS, having to volunteer or payout, now this latest fund raising hustle.

Next week at your townhall, your leaders will probably announce another rate hike, and another great tournament where FESA parents pay FESA to watch FESA play FESA...not a single parent will open their mouth, or protest...nadafingah!

All scared sheep. You know you're all scared...you're supposed to be...it was intended to be this way at your club.
          My kid loves playing at FESA. We left Armada because Pat, Sue and Eric. Hopefully, they go into a new direction with the new retiree!

Comment

My kid loves playing at FESA. We left Armada because Pat, Sue and Eric. Hopefully, they go into a new direction with the new retiree!
            You would’ve never dealt with Pat unless your kid played DA. No decently good DA players have left for FESA. Therefore, you are a troll that perpetuates the FECES lies!

Comment

Oh by the way I noticed you didn’t keep an update on scores from the girls ECNL showcase. FESA got its players back from HS. 02 girls Won. 03 girls Won. 04 girls tied.
              I wonder why you didn’t update this time. I’m in Houston many college coaches and they seem to love The Florida Elite players.

Comment

Look.....

Oh by the way I noticed you didn’t keep an update on scores from the girls ECNL showcase. FESA got its players back from HS. 02 girls Won. 03 girls Won. 04 girls tied.
                I wonder why you didn’t update this time. I’m in Houston many college coaches and they seem to love The Florida Elite players.
                I can copy and paste from another thread too Nugget-boy!

Maybe there’s a grammar course in Houston that can teach you how to use a comma while you’re there. On the soccer side, you continue to prove why FESA is the laughing stock of soccer in Florida. So let me get this straight, you brought enough girls to Houston to play without the girls still playing in high school games right? Then when those girls finished up their high school duties they joined you out in Houston right? So now you’ve got a way over-staffed bench, and the girls that were filling in have become bench-sitters for the final game right? I’m sure the second tier girls just really appreciated the opportunity, and are willing to do or pay just about anything to support the volt right?
                F- f’ed up
                E- ethics
                S- soccer
                A- a-holes

Comment

I can copy and paste from another thread too Nugget-boy!

Maybe there’s a grammar course in Houston that can teach you how to use a comma while you’re there. On the soccer side, you continue to prove why FESA is the laughing stock of soccer in Florida. So let me get this straight, you brought enough girls to Houston to play without the girls still playing in high school games right? Then when those girls finished up their high school duties they joined you out in Houston right? So now you’ve got a way over-staffed bench, and the girls that were filling in have become bench-sitters for the final game right? I’m sure the second tier girls just really appreciated the opportunity, and are willing to do or pay just about anything to support the volt right?
                  F- f’ed up
                  E- ethics
                  S- soccer
                  A- a-holes
                  Wow clueless and emotional. I think your insecurities are fueling your emotionally unstable posts.
                  Your right though. You should be very worried.
                  Your day is coming.

Comment

You would’ve never dealt with Pat unless your kid played DA. No decently good DA players have left for FESA. Therefore, you are a troll that perpetuates the FECES lies!
                    He bends over too much. Armpit stank as. You are clueless or just plain stupid. Keep up the false promises. Us da is fraud!!! Dbag.

Comment

He bends over too much. Armpit stank as. You are clueless or just plain stupid. Keep up the false promises. Us da is fraud!!! Dbag.
                      Yep, I’m clueless, and just plain stupid. Take a look at the facts. Just look up who is getting invited to the youth National team camps, and who is NOT. While you’re at it, look at the players getting the D1 scholarships at the better schools/programs, and who is NOT. Finally, just take a look at where the players are from that are getting international opportunities, and where they are NOT from. You’ll see that all 3 questions have the same answer.....DA! But hey, I’m the clueless one!

Comment

Where / what is JCP?

Comment

They seem to love the money they made off of stupid glossy-eyed idiot FESA parents that paid a handsome fee for that adulation.

Comment

Yep, I’m clueless, and just plain stupid. Take a look at the facts. Just look up who is getting invited to the youth National team camps, and who is NOT. While you’re at it, look at the players getting the D1 scholarships at the better schools/programs, and who is NOT. Finally, just take a look at where the players are from that are getting international opportunities, and where they are NOT from. You’ll see that all 3 questions have the same answer.....DA! But hey, I’m the clueless one!
                            A consistent history of losing. I just checked all your DA teams standings ouch.
                            Anybody in need of a good laugh checkout those standings. Armadas finest. Last in the league.
                            What excuses do you have for that. Or who can you blame now.
                            This should be fun.

Comment

What a f’idiot you are Nugget....

A consistent history of losing. I just checked all your DA teams standings ouch.
                              Anybody in need of a good laugh checkout those standings. Armadas finest. Last in the league.
                              What excuses do you have for that. Or who can you blame now.
                              This should be fun.
                              So now your going to copy and paste your old lies from the FECES thread over to our thread huh? Well, two can play that game....

More FESA lies....

U12 DA- no stsndings, but win more than they lose
                              U13 DA- top 2 U13 team in the state
                              U14 DA- middle of the pack
                              U 15 DA- top 3 U15 team in the state
                              U 16/17- bottom of the table, but have 2 wins, 5 ties, and 5 losses in 12 games
                              U18/19- 12th of 14 teams in table, 3wins, 7 losses, 2 ties

Do you actually look before you post, or do you just enjoy being my biznitch? The real issue for you is that you really don’t know ANYTHING about the boys side do you? You either coach, or have a kid/kids on the girls side right? It’s obvious based on your posts. Let me clue you in....Armada DA teams would destroy FESA ECNL teams. The only age group that would be close is 03. Now you know Nugget-boy!

Comment

Where / what is JCP?
                                Julington Creek Plantation

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X