Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Armada Guy just talking back and forth with himself to try to get a FESA player to come tryout for DA.
    No, “Armada Guy” is taking you to school and you have no other response other than deflection. Classic move for someone that’s beaten badly.

Comment

I left Armada for FESA. Because of the dishonest political BS. Starting with the board then onto the coaching. Political lies. I’m so happy we moved. FESA is light years ahead of Armada in terms of professionalism organizational structure. The coaching the development is a thousand times better. It’s demanding and very hard but my kid loves it. He can train with multiple teams and coaches. We left a club that’s going backwards. And we joined an ultra modern club that is exciting and wonderful to be a part of. I have told all of our friends at Armada come and see the future stop wasting your time your money and your kids future.
      We Are Florida Elite.

Comment

I left Armada for FESA. Because of the dishonest political BS. Starting with the board then onto the coaching. Political lies. I’m so happy we moved. FESA is light years ahead of Armada in terms of professionalism organizational structure. The coaching the development is a thousand times better. It’s demanding and very hard but my kid loves it. He can train with multiple teams and coaches. We left a club that’s going backwards. And we joined an ultra modern club that is exciting and wonderful to be a part of. I have told all of our friends at Armada come and see the future stop wasting your time your money and your kids future.
        We Are Florida Elite.
        So proud of this fabrication that you cut and pasted it in another post. Only kids who leave Armada to go to feces is because they were cut or bench players like all your ecnl boys.

Comment

No excuse!!!

So proud of this fabrication that you cut and pasted it in another post. Only kids who leave Armada to go to feces is because they were cut or bench players like all your ecnl boys.
          If ECNL is your top program then there is NO excuse to lose or draw to NON-ECNL teams. None

Comment

If ECNL is your top program then there is NO excuse to lose or draw to NON-ECNL teams. None
            FESA ECNL are losing to non ECNL teams in their own tournament. Very poor!

Comment

FESA ECNL are losing to non ECNL teams in their own tournament. Very poor!
              Playing in their own age bracket???

Comment

Playing in their own age bracket???
                Yes!!

Comment

$$$$

Yes!!
                  ECNL parents should demand a refund for that sham program.

Comment

Yes!!
                    ECNL is playing up an age group. (ie-U13 ecnl is playing u14)

Comment

2006 ECNL boys coached by SB lost to Spacd Coast and finished behind FESA Tallahassee in the group. No spinning that one, very poor indeed.

Comment

2006 ECNL boys coached by SB lost to Spacd Coast and finished behind FESA Tallahassee in the group. No spinning that one, very poor indeed.
                        The ecnl girls played up an age gorup.

Comment

The ecnl girls played up an age gorup.
                          As per usual BS couldn’t win either! Nfy level coach working ECNL. Only at FESA!

Comment

Spin

http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...8489&action=Go

On age and tie that power house Miramar and get beat by Space Coast. By the way, 06 vs 06 is on age.

Comment

On age and tie that power house Miramar and get beat by Space Coast. By the way, 06 vs 06 is on age.
                              FESA 06 boys were developed by FM. Enough said!

Comment

06 girls played Space Coast and Mount Pleasant SC 05. That is not on age.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X