CARRILLO best coach in FL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come watch the undefeated W05 team today at 5PM Weston Regional Park Field 8. Enjoy!

Comment

JC sos un cagao Che!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Come watch the undefeated W05 team today at 5PM Weston Regional Park Field 8. Enjoy!
        How did that work for “the best team in Florida (if not the world”)”? I’m sure you smashed this rev-level
        Club, right?

Comment

How did that work for “the best team in Florida (if not the world”)”? I’m sure you smashed this rev-level
          Club, right?
          Very quite on this thread this morning... hummmm...

Comment

All you people sending us mal de ojo.

Stop inviting haters to our games.

GTFOOH!!!!!!!

Comment

Very quite on this thread this morning... hummmm...
              Just the fact that's it 9 am and you hater are on here hating on us let's us know how pathetic you are.

Comment

Just the fact that's it 9 am and you hater are on here hating on us let's us know how pathetic you are.
                Lol.
                And why are you here, Papi? You bring this on yourself by running you big trap constantly. Now take your Medicine. And learn the lesson.

Let the kid play And keep your mouth shut. This is supposed to be about them, not about you.

Comment

I did this is one overrated team , no depth no definition with good individuals and a strong defense that's it.
                  Though I was going to see a tiki taka machine.
                  Plenty on Van Galls videos on YouTube for this coach to watch and learn .
                  My 2 cents.

Comment

I did this is one overrated team , no depth no definition with good individuals and a strong defense that's it.
                    My 2 cents.
                    Very quite today..... 🤔

Comment

It was not our best game. We played with some of our weaker kids to start and the stronger ones didn't come on till the more than half of half. I am not saying there were no strong kids at first. There was but not the full strong squad.

You still couldn't do anything against that. You took three shots. GTFOOH

Comment

It was 0-0 tie because god was sooooo good to Palm Beach. If you come here to say they were better, players are not good or Coach has no clue, you sir are an idiot. Ask Inter Miami how they rank our boys and our coach. But of course , they don’t know anything, it’s a Mafia, you know better. Undefeated sir and loving how a tie, defending all game it’s a win for haters. This team has set the bar high.

Comment

It was not our best game. We played with some of our weaker kids to start and the stronger ones didn't come on till the more than half of half. I am not saying there were no strong kids at first. There was but not the full strong squad.

You still couldn't do anything against that. You took three shots. GTFOOH
                          The best soccer was in the first half. It was a good game just luck didn’t play your way. Clear 5 or 6 chances to score.

Comment

My 2 cents.
                            Typical all about me South American football! Go west if you want to see kids knock it around

Comment

It was 0-0 tie because god was sooooo good to Palm Beach. If you come here to say they were better, players are not good or Coach has no clue, you sir are an idiot. Ask Inter Miami how they rank our boys and our coach. But of course , they don’t know anything, it’s a Mafia, you know better. Undefeated sir and loving how a tie, defending all game it’s a win for haters. This team has set the bar high.
                              Inter miami lol. Weston 2.0 buddy lol. Non Da you played what’s that tell you

Comment

The best soccer was in the first half. It was a good game just luck didn’t play your way. Clear 5 or 6 chances to score.
                                South American Excuse machine is in overdrive today. You tied a team of recmlevel
                                Players who had more heart and desire than your boys. Just accept it. Your team is nothing special outside the cesspool that is south Florida. Get a grip and let those kids have fun (just make sure they study). 🤫

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X