X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Totally ridiculous, there are 13.
    the bottom line is who really cares This whole discussion is silly.

Comment

Ny gda

the bottom line is who really cares This whole discussion is silly.
      Thanks...finally someone with intelligence!!!!!!!

Comment

Once you out on the kit with the NYCFC logo, you become elite. It's sorcery...
        Finally, someone who gets it, winter is here, and the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Comment

Finally, someone who gets it, winter is here, and the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.
          Could that lone wolf please be that rabies infected one that is always on here frothing at the mouth? Poor thing needs to get put out of its misery.

Comment

Winter Is Coming

GOT April 2019

Comment

Winter Is Coming

GOT April 2019
              Ok if you mean the GOT version with limited drama that no one will watch or care too much about

Comment

Ok if you mean the GOT version with limited drama that no one will watch or care too much about
                The night is dark, and full of terrors, especially me...

Comment

Holy soccer parents from hell. What lucky team will get this delightful group next year. Best of luck.
                  I'm thinking NYSC. Can't wait for the 2 groups to come together. Whatever happened to those parents who wanted to beat each other senseless by the bathrooms at Ophir Fields. I guess it will be a love fest now...ha ha ha

Comment

I'm thinking NYSC. Can't wait for the 2 groups to come together. Whatever happened to those parents who wanted to beat each other senseless by the bathrooms at Ophir Fields. I guess it will be a love fest now...ha ha ha
                    One of two might go there, but thats about it, and if its the 2 that I think its good riddance, as they are both the very worst teammates possible, sorry to say.

Comment

One of two might go there, but thats about it, and if its the 2 that I think its good riddance, as they are both the very worst teammates possible, sorry to say.
                      Keep it classy dad.

Comment

I'd be more worried about you coming to our club. Douche.

Comment

I'd be more worried about you coming to our club. Douche.
                          Who is this troll overusing the word "douche?" Dude, you are diluting the D-word, Dirtbag.

Comment

Overheard a conversation with US Soccer scout and another coach yesterday at Penn Fusion. Clubs are panicking now that NYCFC pulled out. She was trying to assure They would be ok in the league. Didn’t sound convincing. RIP GDA

Comment

Overheard a conversation with US Soccer scout and another coach yesterday at Penn Fusion. Clubs are panicking now that NYCFC pulled out. She was trying to assure They would be ok in the league. Didn’t sound convincing. RIP GDA
                              Penn Fusion is in mid Atlantic conference. they will be fine.

Comment

Penn Fusion is in mid Atlantic conference. they will be fine.
                                Yeah so look for some huge announcements coming in the next handful of weeks for both girls and boys ECNL. THE FUTURE IS BRIIIIIGHT!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X