Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You got free tuition for your kid, then?
    Maybe , no sir I don’t know. Haven’t chatted to Rich about that. I’ll leave the door open for him if he wants to chat though. Anything is a possibility!!!! One thing is for sure Rich was never scared to put a Daddy coach out there and advertise him. Especially with the winning record that I have. I’m a aggressive coach and seems starhill has lost that competitive nature that I use to bring. Looks like a **** show up there right now. Rich n I beat oakwoodsoccer finest in their own tournament. Hey had fun but like I said I’m always up to chat and talk business. Hey last time rich n I teamed up we crushed the competition. Cfc city/Alliance was no match.

Comment

Maybe , no sir I don’t know. Haven’t chatted to Rich about that. I’ll leave the door open for him if he wants to chat though. Anything is a possibility!!!! One thing is for sure Rich was never scared to put a Daddy coach out there and advertise him. Especially with the winning record that I have. I’m a aggressive coach and seems starhill has lost that competitive nature that I use to bring. Looks like a **** show up there right now. Rich n I beat oakwoodsoccer finest in their own tournament. Hey had fun but like I said I’m always up to chat and talk business. Hey last time rich n I teamed up we crushed the competition. Cfc city/Alliance was no match.
      That's my experience, too. Celtic is a very good club.

Comment

That's my experience, too. Celtic is a very good club.
        What about the other branch? How does RL have the time for both?

Comment

That’s great! This is the funniest post ever on TS!! We applaud you. Hahahahaha LMAO

Comment

That’s great! This is the funniest post ever on TS!! We applaud you. Hahahahaha LMAO
            No **** Sherlock everything I touch turns to gold !!!!

Comment

I’ll tell you what though I didn’t bring up this thread , seems Celtic fc competition is a little worried over there and wants Rich put in check

Comment

That would explain why Rich said his d1kk is gold. Thanks for explaining.

Comment

Wow so the inside of your mouth is gold then !!!!! Stupid fuk

Comment

Tired of talking about Rich but would luv to chat about Cfc city for awhile !!!! Will someone please bring up that pathetic thread !!!!

Comment

Wow so the inside of your mouth is gold then !!!!! Stupid fuk
                      Stupid fuk??? What?? Celtic CT is worst club in CT hands down. To say anything different would be ridiculous. “Everything I touch turns to gold” is the most juvenile thing to say on TS. Enjoy rich’s Golden tonsils. Maybe his bowels are gold since he swallows.

Comment

Stupid fuk??? What?? Celtic CT is worst club in CT hands down. To say anything different would be ridiculous. “Everything I touch turns to gold” is the most juvenile thing to say on TS. Enjoy rich’s Golden tonsils. Maybe his bowels are gold since he swallows.
                        Haha Really how would you know ? Rich got you all wild up in the dome. Hilarious!!!! I don’t know seems Celtic is gaining ground on Cfc city . Who the hell calls a club city ? Hey Bar tender will you cut off this amateur JD who thinks he’s something!!!!

Comment

Yo JD don’t you got chips to deliver ? Wouldn’t want you to quit your day job . After 15yrs you still only making $11.35. You don’t want to Fuk with me bro. I’ll make you wish you were never born !!! Bow down

Comment

Yo JD don’t you got chips to deliver ? Wouldn’t want you to quit your day job . After 15yrs you still only making $11.35. You don’t want to Fuk with me bro. I’ll make you wish you were never born !!! Bow down
                            Jack Daniels?

Comment

Jack Daniels?
                              All those clubs in that part of the state are like a bad soap opera, just trying to squeeze cash out of rec and travel families. JD is RL's former CFC Alliance partner. I guess JD learned what he could from RL and then they parted ways. Alliance/North/City/Whatever they call themselves now are a quiet place to play. More money than town rec/travel with the same coaching skills and opportunity. Go there, Celtic, FSC, or town rec., it's all kinda the same.

Comment

How is the 3 vs 3 tournament

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X