Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Depends how much your kid can take. How mentally tough and is she a kid that has potential to fight and compete. The 2001 and 2002 teams have delivered with college commitments to almost all of those players. It is a tough road to be bottom of those rosters but the players did get what they wanted as far as college recruitment.

Composite team is there at CFC for these kids. If the kid can handle the “Composite player” tag its not a bad option. I’m guessing you are a parent of one of the new kids to ECNL? Feel your kid out and see what she really wants. Is she ok with Composite team?
    Agree 100%. If your kid has the mental and soccer skills to tough it out, she will likely be rewarded with some kind of D1 commitment - if that is the goal! Bottom line is she will get better playing with and against better players. If she can work to gain more pt minutes then all the better. However, if she isn’t improving and isn’t having fun then a composite player or dropping down further might be best.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Please check point #2 out then. If you're willing to take advice from random people on a message board, you are a special kind of <insert whatever you need to here> aren't you?

I'm sorry that you can't take the only tangible advice you'll find on here.

-you only think you know...
      Hey YoTyk / im from MA and I have a new hobby on TS.

Comment

Are the tight jaw muscles on ECNL parents due to selection bias or environmental influence?

With Jeff Cup coming, I hear NPL parents have fun at the bars, any truth to the Trysts rumor?

-you only think you know...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X