Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet you're still stupid enough not to know how to spell "week" and to somehow believe that the apple martinis that you imbibe in somehow need to show possession of something. You should ask for a refund on your education.
    Seriously, that is what you come with? Clearly the best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

Comment

I thought his post was funny and clearly not meant to be taken seriously. At least he's not some punk trolling TS looking for typos in a failed attempt to be witty.
      Write in the 3rd person often?

Comment

Sh!t. Earned two Masters and a PHD in computer engineering doing it that way. I'm rich, have a trophy wife and 3 great kids. I get tanked at least twice a weak (apple martini's) and my boss calls me stupid all the time until he needs me to save his butt on some project.
        Forget to mention she's a fifth place trophy wife.

Comment

Write in the 3rd person often?
          Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

Comment

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
            You're a regular bright boy

Comment

Sh!t. Earned two Masters and a PHD in computer engineering doing it that way. I'm rich, have a trophy wife and 3 great kids. I get tanked at least twice a weak (apple martini's) and my boss calls me stupid all the time until he needs me to save his butt on some project.
              If your joking,, pretty good,,, if your serious with this post, you sound like the typical jewbag palm beach jerkoff ... here’s a news flash,,all the money in the world,,your still a Jerkoff

Comment

You're a regular bright boy
                Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; you only gargled.

Comment

I am with you. You are a winner. You just won the trophy The Most Stupid in TS.

Comment

I am with you. You are a winner. You just won the trophy The Most Stupid in TS.

I know you're trying to be witty but you failed like your dad’s condom.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X