Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp Recomendation

I have a high level player will be entering the DA next year he is 11. We live in Colorado so were not taking anybody spot here. We are in the area on holiday. Can any of you recomend good run or high level soccer camps this summer. We done tthe Barcelona camps and Meh! Any suggestions would be helpful

I have a suggestion: let the kid enjoy his holiday for christ’s sakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have a high level player will be entering the DA next year he is 11. We live in Colorado so were not taking anybody spot here. We are in the area on holiday. Can any of you recomend good run or high level soccer camps this summer. We done tthe Barcelona camps and Meh! Any suggestions would be helpful
      “High Level” at 11!!! Hahaha. I bet you tell everyone that you run into how great your kid is in soccer. Let your kid be a kid and have a fun vacation. Don’t worry, you will survive not getting the opportunity to tell all your friends that your “high level” son even went to a soccer camp.

Comment

Soccer camp

Take him to Colo Colo at St Andrews in Boca Raton, the coaches are great! Here is he link- https://colocolosocceracademyusa.com

Comment

Florida is somewhat of a large state. What part are you in and when?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X