Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navarre United FC joining GDA

Navarre United FC will be joining the GDA beginning in the fall of 2018.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And your bench warmer will not.

Comment

And your bench warmer will not.
      Your bench warmer will. My kid will be playing in the ECNL. Sucks to be your crappy kid

Comment

This is obviously a joke. Navarre hasn’t been a “real club” in about 4-5 years. The Yexans are the only serious club in the entire panhandle and they would only consider ECNL.

Comment

This is obviously a joke. Navarre hasn’t been a “real club” in about 4-5 years. The Yexans are the only serious club in the entire panhandle and they would only consider ECNL.
          Not true....big things happening in Pensacola

Comment

Not true....big things happening in Pensacola
            Navarre isn’t Pensacola. It is a small town of about 40k east of Pensacola that can’t field a competitive team and hasn’t in about 3-4 years. They do now have the areas bestvtechnical trainer but nothing else- and crappy fields that are dangerous to play on. State cups fields are better if that tells you anything.

Comment

Navarre isn’t Pensacola. It is a small town of about 40k east of Pensacola that can’t field a competitive team and hasn’t in about 3-4 years. They do now have the areas bestvtechnical trainer but nothing else- and crappy fields that are dangerous to play on. State cups fields are better if that tells you anything.
              I'm sure that the poster realizes Navarre isn't Pensacola. He was answering the previous poster that mentioned the "entire panhandle."

The fields on Military Trail are fine.

Comment

USSF adds another underwhelming club that doesn't come near to the same quality as the clubs that have departed.

Comment

USSF adds another underwhelming club that doesn't come near to the same quality as the clubs that have departed.

Yawn.....It must suck to wake every morning and realize you are still you.

Comment

I'm sure that the poster realizes Navarre isn't Pensacola. He was answering the previous poster that mentioned the "entire panhandle."

The fields on Military Trail are fine.
                    Have you played on those fields? They are embarrassing and they are dangerous. My kid has to play on them for HS and they are SO bad you can’t play real soccer on them. Weeds and sand and dirt.. and ants and mole holes. Worst fields my kid has EVER played on. I live in Navarre and my kids have played on those fields for about 12 years. They suck more now than they did then. The only real club from Tallahassee to Mobile is Gulf Coast Texans and everyone knows it.

Comment

Navarre doesn’t even have a girls team outside of rec- no- I am not joking. Only the Texans can field a decent team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X