Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tottenham Camp is a fraud!

The camp was supposed to be ran by the Tottenham professional staff but when we got there I only saw one coach representing the Spurs staff. All other trainers were the same sorry FESA coaches running the show. I feel duped after paying $350 dollars for the so called amazing experience. Shame on you FESA!

From yesterday morning.

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...d3&oe=5BC45B7C

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The camp was supposed to be ran by the Tottenham professional staff but when we got there I only saw one coach representing the Spurs staff. All other trainers were the same sorry FESA coaches running the show. I feel duped after paying $350 dollars for the so called amazing experience. Shame on you FESA!
      Or shame on you for forking out that kind of money for a another ridiculous youth soccer camp?

Comment

How many more people do you want trav lling from Europe to teach a camp with only 10 kids and 25 coaches?

Comment

35o Dollars.....what Gary Bale and Kane were there???

Comment

Is this a camp for the kids or the coaches?

Comment

35o Dollars.....what Gary Bale and Kane were there???
              Neither are fit to hold Ledley Kong's jock.

Comment

Orlando clubs were also duped. They had one also in spring and will never do it again. Geared to very basic rec skill level and the few advanced kids there were bored. Oh and only one or 2 Tottenham representation. Fool us once but you won't fool us again.

Comment

Florida Elite is such a fraud! Stay far away from them!

Comment

Neither are fit to hold Ledley Kong's jock.
                    These guys are NOT in shape. I hope they not coaching speed and agility.

Comment

$350 dollars. What the heck. I pay less for baseball camp 9 to 3 camp with lunch included.

Comment

$350 dollars. What the heck. I pay less for baseball camp 9 to 3 camp with lunch included.
                        And thay was with just one Tottenham coach. Joke.....

Comment

And thay was with just one Tottenham coach. Joke.....
                          News flash: all of these camps are a joke. The Europeans know we are suckers so they send the coaches on nice little vacations to wave the flag. There is nothing in this for the kids. If you are serious, go to Europe.

Comment

Surprise - Surprise

Comment

News flash: all of these camps are a joke. The Europeans know we are suckers so they send the coaches on nice little vacations to wave the flag. There is nothing in this for the kids. If you are serious, go to Europe.
                              ^this a thousand times

Folks your better off taking your kids to the park for the week and letting them play small sided games in tight grids

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X