Do not go to weston preacademy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Francesco told mi kid he was not good. Now, Francesco kid is good? I don't know

Comment

Francesco never told Adrian he wasn’t good. He had too many players picked. What you should do is stay in black and work hard. Not come here and talk badly about a good coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Why are u so quick to place blame on a club ? Most times it is the kid. As they get older they develop their own independent interests. If they decide they like science better than soccer and want to be a doctor what do you say no you must chase a ball all day ? Some get girlfriends. Some realize at 11 or 12 that there is no real professional path and lose interest. Some develop at different rates at ages 12-14 and cannot handle playing behind the kids that develop quickly at these ages. There are many many reasons and it’s not the clubs fault. The kids that do it because they love it - not because mom and dad push them - they stick around but only if they work hard. I am motivated to comment because parents of little kids think the club controls much more than they really do. It is you sons activity not yours.
        "Some realize at 11 or 12 that there is no real professional path and lose interest." WHAT? Professioal path at age 12? Only 1% will even make a college roster. Why not work on academics and not have to try to rely on soccer for your son's future?

Comment

"Some realize at 11 or 12 that there is no real professional path and lose interest." WHAT? Professioal path at age 12? Only 1% will even make a college roster. Why not work on academics and not have to try to rely on soccer for your son's future?
          kids really think they can play for barcelona until about 10 or 11. at 11 or 12 most realize they are not going to be professionals playing for big clubs. for some this causes them to shift interest. this point has nothing to do with academics. no one is suggesting kids do not focus on school. but at this age - 5th grade or 6th grade - most reasonably intelligent kids do not need to be spending all afternoon indoors studying for school. i don't know what your background is, but by the way you misinterpreted the prior comment, maybe you need to focus on academics.

Comment

Francesco never told Adrian he wasn’t good. He had too many players picked. What you should do is stay in black and work hard. Not come here and talk badly about a good coach.
            Politics suck, and unfortunately they exist in every club in one way or another. If you want your kid to make the best team, he has to be a difference maker. Do teams and coaches make mistakes choosing sometimes? Absolutely. At this age, it doesn't matter too much though, looking at the big picture. There are a lot of examples of professional clubs letting go of players when young for one reason or another, only to regret it later. My advice is to find the best development environment where he will be happy. I don't know if Weston offers the best development at the black team level, but I can recommend B-elite. They're small but have great coaching. Peace.

Comment

Hmmm

Politics suck, and unfortunately they exist in every club in one way or another. If you want your kid to make the best team, he has to be a difference maker. Do teams and coaches make mistakes choosing sometimes? Absolutely. At this age, it doesn't matter too much though, looking at the big picture. There are a lot of examples of professional clubs letting go of players when young for one reason or another, only to regret it later. My advice is to find the best development environment where he will be happy. I don't know if Weston offers the best development at the black team level, but I can recommend B-elite. They're small but have great coaching. Peace.
              Thx. Weston is the Trump of the South Florida world. Good to have othervoptions.

Comment

we love weston

Thx. Weston is the Trump of the South Florida world. Good to have othervoptions.
                Why do you hate Weston so much. We love weston. My son is able to be treated as a great player when he wears his weston gear. When we travel, they all know who we are becasue he plays for weston It feels good to be so privileged. It doesn't matter that we lose. What mattrs is that we are treated with so much respect by others who are jealous, like you. We are just better than you!

Comment

When boys get to middle school and are exposed to other sport options, they realize nobody cares about soccer. After 13 yrs old nobody come to watch club or school soccer may be only your parents.
                  Unless you are absolutely passionate about soccer it is time to try other sports and be happy. I know many kids who try to switch to basketball but it is hard if you have not developed the skills and lack height. One thing in basketball, teams are much more liberal about playing in different teams and playing up. You play against all levels none of that exclusive academy players. Soccer pay to play environment is absolutely the worst and very expensive. Only for rich privileged kids. Make soccer great again include poor kids too

Comment

When boys get to middle school and are exposed to other sport options, they realize nobody cares about soccer. After 13 yrs old nobody come to watch club or school soccer may be only your parents.
                    Unless you are absolutely passionate about soccer it is time to try other sports and be happy. I know many kids who try to switch to basketball but it is hard if you have not developed the skills and lack height. One thing in basketball, teams are much more liberal about playing in different teams and playing up. You play against all levels none of that exclusive academy players. Soccer pay to play environment is absolutely the worst and very expensive. Only for rich privileged kids. Make soccer great again include poor kids too
                    Ah yes the American environment football rah rah and baseball. The environment is everything, why do you think Weston fc is one of the best youth programs in the USA. Wake up south Florida it’s in your backyard, can’t replicate it anywhere in the USA.

Comment

Ah yes the American environment football rah rah and baseball. The environment is everything, why do you think Weston fc is one of the best youth programs in the USA. Wake up south Florida it’s in your backyard, can’t replicate it anywhere in the USA.
                      Good point Barca Casa grade is doing it now. The environment some get it.

Comment

kids really think they can play for barcelona until about 10 or 11. at 11 or 12 most realize they are not going to be professionals playing for big clubs. for some this causes them to shift interest. this point has nothing to do with academics. no one is suggesting kids do not focus on school. but at this age - 5th grade or 6th grade - most reasonably intelligent kids do not need to be spending all afternoon indoors studying for school. i don't know what your background is, but by the way you misinterpreted the prior comment, maybe you need to focus on academics.
                        Masters in Education.

Comment

Ha

Masters in Education.
                          ***. That is worthless. Not smart enough to get a real Masters degree?

Comment

Good enough to school you little boy!

Comment

What

What is this?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X