Do not go to weston preacademy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son played for Marcelo and I though he was a great person to have around my kids. Taught him about the game, and allowed my son to expand on the field . I think you are upset because your kid didn’t make the team you think he should of made. Why don’t you stop blaming him and realize the selection process is done by committee and multiple adults decided little Ryan or little Logan wasn’t ready . Why don’t you worry about his game and stop denigrating a man that truly cares about his work.

Comment

True

True - parents get upset when mens say something but what is important is getting better. This is why I asked the question. In the end, it is better to find a good coach with good judgment.

Comment

Name?

Originally posted by Unregistered
        WHAT IF FATHER RYAN$hip NOTRE DAME$witch$HOP?!

DOES old PRIEST in pasture SMOKE WILD BULLHORNS?¡

WHAT IF KIDS CURSE playWRIGHT WRITE in CURSIVE?¡

THINK newSCRIPT kids throw smoking CURVE BALLS!¡

FINAL JUDGMENT.

FIERY FURaces smoking HALO$wing lost angels.

the devil used DEMONS to smoke with children $HELL.

Parents take care miguel coira is in miami, $700 clinic a week complete
        he is collecting money is summer timer 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Parents take care miguel coira is in miami, $700 clinic a week complete
          he is collecting money is summer timer 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁
          Hell no this is a club that wants to steal all the players from nearby clubs and all. Coaches suck and they don't develop and trying to recruit that's all. For tournaments they guest play 4-5 players to try to win. Been warned

Comment

Name?

After reading many responses to my question about the 2007 and 2008 Weston PreAcademy, it is fairly clear that my son, your son, and any other boy who wants to improve over the next year should NOT accept an invite to the Weston 2008 PreAcademy. Perhaps, if one of their more observant coaches with real playing experience was the coach, kids would get better. Instead, the teams seem to have all performed worse after a year with the specific coach of that program. Save your kid's future and take him somewhere else.
            ow do you not get caught until the final 4? That doesn’t make sense to me. Unless they started investigating the coach and found new information out maybe, but if they really were cheating how did they get away with it for so long, and all the teams that they beat on the way to the final 4 now got robbed

Comment

Yes

ow do you not get caught until the final 4? That doesn’t make sense to me. Unless they started investigating the coach and found new information out maybe, but if they really were cheating how did they get away with it for so long, and all the teams that they beat on the way to the final 4 now got robbed

U17
              Armada – not invited
              FESA - tie, loss,
              OC – loss, loss
              FKK – win, win – rock on!

U16
              Armada – loss, win
              FESA – tie, loss
              FKK – loss, win
              OC – not invited

U16
              Armada – not invited
              FESA – win, win – Rock on!
              FKK – loss, loss
              OC – not invited

Comment

Weston

Unfortunately most parents buy that Pre academy fantasy, and they make them believe that kids on that team are one step closer to DA. Wake up parents that’s Weston biggest LIE!
                Looks like TBoca and FCP have been working out a partnership for the last several months. Does this mean TBoca will have ECNL? Just before tryouts of course.

http://www.fc-prime.com/team-boca-an...rm-partnership

Comment

Looks like TBoca and FCP have been working out a partnership for the last several months. Does this mean TBoca will have ECNL? Just before tryouts of course.

http://www.fc-prime.com/team-boca-an...rm-partnership
                  Honestly who bloody cares

Comment

Parents are desperated their kids didn’t do the academy team 😂😂😂

Comment

No

I posted the original question. I wanted to know if it was worth going there. We decided the answer was no after reading all of these comments. Not interested in a marketing gimmick.

Comment

After reading many responses to my question about the 2007 and 2008 Weston PreAcademy, it is fairly clear that my son, your son, and any other boy who wants to improve over the next year should NOT accept an invite to the Weston 2008 PreAcademy. Perhaps, if one of their more observant coaches with real playing experience was the coach, kids would get better. Instead, the teams seem to have all performed worse after a year with the specific coach of that program. Save your kid's future and take him somewhere else.
                        Déjate de boludeses que nadie te invito!

Anda búscale un entrenador.

Comment

I posted the original question. I wanted to know if it was worth going there. We decided the answer was no after reading all of these comments. Not interested in a marketing gimmick.

Making decisions based off anonymous hate bloggers , nice !

Comment

Everyone is going to Parkland instead of pre-academy at Weston and or others .

Comment

Agreed

Everyone is going to Parkland instead of pre-academy at Weston and or others .
                              That is because Parkland has a strong record of taking an unknown club to a club with some really good teams. Parkland relies on development rather than snookering new players to sign every year.

Comment

All over

Lights out. Mistakes made... hahaha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X