Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst parent group?

I have seen some amazingly supportive sidelines, and some embarrassingly obnoxious sidelines. This made me wonder if this was exclusive to the individual team's or was more of systemic issue with clubs. Any thoughts? Share your opinions please.

From my personal experiences....

FC
    CFC
    Westside
    Crossfire

Worst parent group?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have seen some amazingly supportive sidelines, and some embarrassingly obnoxious sidelines. This made me wonder if this was exclusive to the individual team's or was more of systemic issue with clubs. Any thoughts? Share your opinions please.

FC
    CFC
    Westside
    Crossfire
    The one your in.....

Comment

FC
      CFC
      Westside
      Crossfire
      The ones that try to start s*** on this site. Like this thread.

Comment

The ones that try to start s*** on this site. Like this thread.
        Have you ever shared a sideline with 3 Rivers in Washington? The worst.

Comment

I suspect it's related more to teams than clubs, or to specific parents.

My DS's team sideline had a bad reputation last year. Three parents leave, and now we are generally regarded as well-behaved.

Coaches have a say as well. Some coaches come down hard on parent misbehavior, others don't care, and others cultivate it.

Comment

FC
            CFC
            Westside
            Crossfire
            CFC and crossfire the worst from my experience

Comment

CFC hands down will win as the worst parent group of all time. Not even a contest.

Comment

I thought WashT was bad until they started losing. They’ve not been so bad since.
                Crossfire has been bad and so has FC.
                I don’t really have any issues with Capital, but it looks likes others do.

On the other side Eastside have been the best group.
                Been surprised how decent Westside has been. BSC not bad either.

Comment

FC
                  CFC
                  Westside
                  Crossfire

Eastside by a country mile over every other club in the world. After that, probably CFC.

Comment

I thought WashT was bad until they started losing. They’ve not been so bad since.
                    Crossfire has been bad and so has FC.
                    I don’t really have any issues with Capital, but it looks likes others do.

On the other side Eastside have been the best group.
                    Been surprised how decent Westside has been. BSC not bad either.
                    Eastside at HS girls level is great - because there aren't any Eastside HS girls teams!

Comment

Eastside and FC Portland.

Comment

I suspect it's related more to teams than clubs, or to specific parents.

My DS's team sideline had a bad reputation last year. Three parents leave, and now we are generally regarded as well-behaved.

Coaches have a say as well. Some coaches come down hard on parent misbehavior, others don't care, and others cultivate it.
                        You are right, it is more related to team than club. Speaking for the B05 DA group, CFC has no competition. They exist in a league of their own in terms of disgusting parent behavior. You could take the worst parents from the rest of the teams, combine them and still not scratch the surface on CFC.

Comment

You are right, it is more related to team than club. Speaking for the B05 DA group, CFC has no competition. They exist in a league of their own in terms of disgusting parent behavior. You could take the worst parents from the rest of the teams, combine them and still not scratch the surface on CFC.
                          Why are they so bad?

Comment

Why are they so bad?
                            Loud and obnoxious think the whole soccer world revolves around them and only them and yet they have minimal talent and often barely get by on wins. All their talent left, now all that's left are parents who know their kids stink and want to think by acting like a holes that that somehow makes their kid seem good.

Comment

Yeah and you have to also agree the coaches are just as bad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X