Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbu-wff merger dead

I heard that since the Strictly Soccer store is now closed for business, that H.B. will now close down his club and move away from the area to retire! Is there any truth to this, what will his kid C. B. do?

Do not think anyone cares..numbers have been weak for a few years.

Small clubs are consolidating and no one wants to merge with strictly ..

Comment

After a tough year this year on the field I hear STRICTLY will fold.

Comment

you guys were saying the same crap last year...STOP with rumors that you are just making up!

Comment

Moving home to DAS FatherLand

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            After a tough year this year on the field I hear STRICTLY will fold.
            Strictly girls won the U15, U16 and U12 age groups at Region C! Celtic won no girls age groups at Region C and have been drummed at State Cup

Comment

Strictly girls won the U15, U16 and U12 age groups at Region C! Celtic won no girls age groups at Region C and have been drummed at State Cup
              Bhahaha.....liar!!!!!! STRICTLY does not have a U15 team

Comment

t

Who cares about Celtic. I have not heard they will fold, but it would not surprise me if they lose a lot players and teams. They dodge a bullet this year absorbing Eddie's teams.

Comment

Celtic must be really killing Strictly, every response from Strictly has a Celtic refrence. If Celtic was that bad they would not be on the minds of Strictly in every post

Comment

NOT TALKIN ABOUT CELTIC ******* please die of something you loser....MY daughter plays on one of the teams an we were told this was the last year for strictly..10 of the players from are team are headed to wff..we had a good run at strictly..take care H.B.. WE WILL MISS YA..

Comment

NOT TALKIN ABOUT CELTIC ******* please die of something you loser....MY daughter plays on one of the teams an we were told this was the last year for strictly..10 of the players from are team are headed to wff..we had a good run at strictly..take care H.B.. WE WILL MISS YA..

post #8 was you....please walk in front of a train

Comment

WFF - TBU Merger

Let it begin.

Comment

http://fcflames.com/tbu-wff-agree-to-merge/

Comment

All this means is the kids get screwed by greed!

Comment

Means WFF thinks they found a way not to lose ECNL, but then they will realize they did just that when ECNL starts practicing at Ed Radice. That would only make the WFF Brandon unhappy. Rest will be fine with it. Especially WFF Pinellas

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X