Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Slashing rules on clean air and clean water. Slashing funding for housing for the poor. Pledging billions of dollars for a useless wall when that money could go to education and to solve health care for veterans. Borrowing trillions to give tax cuts to the wealthy and foreign investors. Personally enriching himself and his family through dealings with Saudis and China. Tearing immigrant children away from their families to pander to redneck vote.

Trump is truly an evil man.
    Might want to learn some facts. People entering the country illegally are being incarcerated for breaking our laws. Do you really want to put their children in jail with them? Is that what we did with you when your father was jailed for having you?

Comment

Getting nothing done? Corruption? Are you using FOX as your historical reference? The economy was in ruins. The market handed to Trump had so much momentum that even a moron like Trump couldn't slow it down. Now after a year and change you'll start to see Trumps billionaires and dictators first policies start to destroy that momentum. Trump supporters are a rare breed. Low IQ and high testosterone.
      Spoken like a true libtard. What's your IQ? Single digits?

Comment

Whenever I hear someone say the word "libtard", it tells me a lot about the speaker.

Spiteful. Angry. Small. Resentful. Vengeful. And yes, frightened. Frightened of a world that isn't organized around his wants and needs, and which doesn't put him and his upon a pedestal.

"Libtard" is not a political argument. It's nothing more than shorthand for "y'all think you're better'n me, so I'm going to hurt everything you care about just to prove that I can".

Comment

Slashing rules on clean air and clean water. Slashing funding for housing for the poor. Pledging billions of dollars for a useless wall when that money could go to education and to solve health care for veterans. Borrowing trillions to give tax cuts to the wealthy and foreign investors. Personally enriching himself and his family through dealings with Saudis and China. Tearing immigrant children away from their families to pander to redneck vote.

Trump is truly an evil man.
          Anyone with a shred of intelligence knows he’s evil.

But let’s get this thread back on track.

Westside got the short straw and wound up with thorns academy. East side just changed their name to thorns for no reason.

Comment

Anyone with a shred of intelligence knows he’s evil.

But let’s get this thread back on track.

Westside got the short straw and wound up with thorns academy. East side just changed their name to thorns for no reason.
            And together they will finish the job of running the Thornz Asylum into the ground. Not far to go.

Comment

How old are you? 70- something going on six?

Name calling is a pathetic desperate attempt to deflect from your ability to cope with real life.

Comment

I heard they offloaded the thorns teams to be Westside now. Not Eastside even though Eastside now says they are thorns.

Comment

I heard they offloaded the thorns teams to be Westside now. Not Eastside even though Eastside now says they are thorns.
                  Why didnt Timbers want the Thorns Academy anymore? Parent drama?

Comment

Parent drama is OK if the player talent is there but it's not. Incomplete rosters of "B" and "C" team pine riders just wasn't worth the effort and the bad PR.

Comment

Why would a professional soccer team want anything to do with youth girls soccer? They can't make any money off selling rights, since there is not really a strong market. Just a lot of headaches for not much return. I think it makes sense.

Comment

Why would a professional soccer team want anything to do with youth girls soccer? They can't make any money off selling rights, since there is not really a strong market. Just a lot of headaches for not much return. I think it makes sense.
                        Stand Together! Community Outreach.

Where have you been, duh...

Comment

Is that why they dumped thorns academy on timber alliance club?

Comment

Along with a 1/2 million to fund it. Generous pro club for sure. Well done!

Comment

I would assume there was some parent drama.

Comment

I don't think there is any value to the rights of selling female soccer players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X