All State players

Any discussion? How big a deal is it?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Politics man, politics.

Comment

Politics man, politics.
      Says the parent of a kid not on it. Many talented kids, especially FCIAC in the house!

Comment

Says the parent of a kid not on it. Many talented kids, especially FCIAC in the house!
        Slow your roll gayboi.

Comment

My kid is 2x all state winner, and yes she is Fciac. People say it doesn’t matter and it is all political. Guess what, she is one of the best playing in the best conf in the state and is an ECNL starter. Just plain better than your kid. I’m sure your kid is good at something. I won’t belittle that honor as I am sure she works hard at it and deserves it.

Comment

My kid is 2x all state winner, and yes she is Fciac. People say it doesn’t matter and it is all political. Guess what, she is one of the best playing in the best conf in the state and is an ECNL starter. Just plain better than your kid. I’m sure your kid is good at something. I won’t belittle that honor as I am sure she works hard at it and deserves it.
            Your kid sucks! We know your 2X AS loser. A coaches pet.
            You wish your kid played on our CFC team.

Comment

All of that to play D3 next year.

Comment

honor, enjoy it

a little something for all the hard work

Comment

I’m confused. First you say she’s FCIAC then you say she plays in the best conference, which is CCC. How’s that work.

Comment

I’m confused. First you say she’s FCIAC then you say she plays in the best conference, which is CCC. How’s that work.
                    there was so much to crush in that post you responded to and you chose the low hanging fruit

that's lazy, be better than that

Comment

How much does it matter for college recruiting? Like, your top drawer soccer rating is irrelevant; an honor like Gatorade player is very influential. Where does this honor fall?

Comment

How much does it matter for college recruiting? Like, your top drawer soccer rating is irrelevant; an honor like Gatorade player is very influential. Where does this honor fall?
                        It’s simply a very nice accolade. No players are being recruited or not recruited because they do or do not make All State.

Comment

The CCC has two good teams so how can you talk about the conference?

The conference is weak.

Comment

The CCC has two good teams so how can you talk about the conference?

The conference is weak.
                            FCIAC also has 2 or 3 good teams .... all the rest for both conferences are interchangeable. Who won LL titles in both genders and has more than their fair share over the past 10 years? Sore loser.

Comment

On the boys side CCC DOMINATE the LL division.
                              On the girls side it goes back and forth between mainly 1 CCC team and multiple FCIAC teams so I’d say the CCC stronger on the boys and FCIAC stronger in the girls

That’s what history says. Just a small fact.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X