Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The scientists are all lying! They are out to get us. So is nasa and dept of defense.
    Must be why DOD said several years ago climate change is one of the biggest threats to our future national security there is https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...climate-change.

But what do a bunch of dumb jar heads know, right?

Comment

NY Post.....lmao....it's barely a notch above the Enquirer
      You were saying something about the Enquirer? 😂 😂 😂

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/08/u...rnd/index.html

Comment

Oops . . .
        https://i.redd.it/4h5ktc0329b41.jpg

Comment

You were saying something about the Enquirer? 😂 😂 😂

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/08/u...rnd/index.html
          Not the OP, but I read the article. Did you?

Having to replace the signs is not remotely an indication that global warming is a hoax. Not by a long shot.

Models have improved and the shrinkage did not happen at the projected rate. But shrinkage is happening, in some ice formations in Montana by as much as 85%. If we don't do anything, the glaciers will be gone for future generations.

Feel free to believe what you want, but global warming of this magnitude and rate of acceleration is due to human activity and will continue to be an escalating problem no matter what you want to believe. I don't know about you, but wishful thinking hasn't won me the lottery yet.

Comment

The scientists are all lying! They are out to get us. So is nasa and dept of defense.
            The only one who truly knows is President Trump. He has never read a book and can't get through more than two paragraphs of his daily briefing per John Kelly, but he is smarter than all the scientists, NASA and the Defense Department all combined.

It's a hoax ladies and gentlemen. The polar ice caps are not melting. The climate is not effecting the ability to grow food in Europe. The oceans are not rising. It's all fake news.

Comment

Let's hope justice is served. History will not be kind to senators who put party over country.
              https://i.redd.it/gdlmmz21y6b41.png
              Not gonna happen. The dead hooker the GOP handcuffed itself to is finally starting to stink and they have to just keep on kissing her and parading her around like a trophy

Comment

Not the OP, but I read the article. Did you?

Having to replace the signs is not remotely an indication that global warming is a hoax. Not by a long shot.

Models have improved and the shrinkage did not happen at the projected rate. But shrinkage is happening, in some ice formations in Montana by as much as 85%. If we don't do anything, the glaciers will be gone for future generations.

Feel free to believe what you want, but global warming of this magnitude and rate of acceleration is due to human activity and will continue to be an escalating problem no matter what you want to believe. I don't know about you, but wishful thinking hasn't won me the lottery yet.
                I was just in Iceland and spoke with the locals at length about this. They literally are watching what's left of their glaciers melt by the week. One actually did vanish this year.
                As a tiny nation they're helpless to do anything to stop it (although they have done what they can like geothermal energy, electric vehicles, etc). They have kind of come to accept it but it doesn't make it any less depressing.

Comment

Must be why DOD said several years ago climate change is one of the biggest threats to our future national security there is https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...climate-change.

But what do a bunch of dumb jar heads know, right?
                  Trump thinks our military leaders are all "dummies" and "babies," told them to their faces according to a new book. That should help his military popularity, which has already fallen to the same level as the general population.

Comment

The only one who truly knows is President Trump. He has never read a book and can't get through more than two paragraphs of his daily briefing per John Kelly, but he is smarter than all the scientists, NASA and the Defense Department all combined.

It's a hoax ladies and gentlemen. The polar ice caps are not melting. The climate is not effecting the ability to grow food in Europe. The oceans are not rising. It's all fake news.
                    Isn’t this the same guy who got spanked by Stormy Daniels then told her she reminded him of his daughter. Then he proceeded to have sex with her. For 20 seconds and then cried into a pillow.

That’s who you are listening to in the climate?

Comment

Climate change, global warming or whatever you're calling it now is a hoax. Our planet has been here for billions of years and will be here for billions more. It warms , it cools everything goes in cycles.
                      right ... but these cycles are long and measured in hundreds of thousands of years . .. the amount of warming we've experienced in the past 200 is almost undoubtedly man made...

what i don't get is why this is so against your beliefs. no one says "oh, there's climate change, let's be like cuba." you CAN address climate change within capitalism. look at some of the initiatives MSFT just announced. Or is microsoft also run by a bunch of libtards???

it just sounds ignorant to call it a hoax. say it exists and you don't want a command economy because of climate change. ok - got it. but denying its existence is absurd and makes you sound ignorant.

Comment

I was just in Iceland and spoke with the locals at length about this. They literally are watching what's left of their glaciers melt by the week. One actually did vanish this year.
                        As a tiny nation they're helpless to do anything to stop it (although they have done what they can like geothermal energy, electric vehicles, etc). They have kind of come to accept it but it doesn't make it any less depressing.
                        climate change is the #1 reason i will not vote republican. we need to start to take action and stop poking fun at 16 year old girls. look at what microsoft is doing .... it is time to be adult about these problems. we (USA) need to lead on this issue, not act like clowns.

Comment

Climate change is a hoax. And there is nothing wrong with sleeping with your cousin. Even if you produce offspring the only people who say its bad are just jealous.
                          https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/16/2...climate-change

Comment

Isn’t this the same guy who got spanked by Stormy Daniels then told her she reminded him of his daughter. Then he proceeded to have sex with her. For 20 seconds and then cried into a pillow.

This is maga

Comment

climate change is the #1 reason i will not vote republican. we need to start to take action and stop poking fun at 16 year old girls. look at what microsoft is doing .... it is time to be adult about these problems. we (USA) need to lead on this issue, not act like clowns.
                              We're not acting like clowns. We're acting like ignorant bullies.

Comment

Nothing wrong with getting dirty with someone who looks like your daughter. Conservative values only kick in if you use condoms or birth control. Carry on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X