Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes take a look at classics if in that area.
    Daughter played for classics. They compete with PF for players. Both DA

Comment

Daughter played for classics. They compete with PF for players. Both DA
      Classics own PF on most age groups.

Comment

What ever happened to thevUkies 07s? I thought they might be the age group to finally make Ukie girls relevant like the boys.

Comment

What ever happened to thevUkies 07s? I thought they might be the age group to finally make Ukie girls relevant like the boys.
          Lost players to ecnl and da clubs. They went 5th out of 10 in edp in fall.

Comment

Some good, some bad, at all three clubs. I’d rank Bucks 3rd, but PF and Delco have some pretty average coaches on their DA and ECNL staffs too. But if coaches change every year or so, you are only stuck with a bad coach for a limited time. Bucks does not rotate coaches, so you are stuck all the time. Bucks also lets parents coach their own child at the ECNL level, which is pretty shocking in 2020. FC Bucks generally start off better than both PF and Delco since they have a large in-house player pool. If they invested in a DOC and coaching staff they could surpass all the clubs in PA, which was the case atone time. Bucks and Delco are going backwards. PF are pretty progressive.
            Butt hurt Bucks parent it seems.

Comment

Well that is new if true. My niece played PF and they beat Classics pretty regularly. Not just beat but beat them up.

Comment

classics are all around good club.

Comment

Well that is new if true. My niece played PF and they beat Classics pretty regularly. Not just beat but beat them up.
                  Yes not at all ages. But I’ve seen classics overall very good club

Comment

Yes not at all ages. But I’ve seen classics overall very good club
                    Classics have a huge area to pick from. That helps.

Comment

Classics have a huge area to pick from. That helps.
                      Are you posting on several threads? Are you being paid to overly boast about Classics and diss the other clubs? Where did Classics finish past several years at championships? Did they even make it? Penn Fusion did right?

I like the club but stop the madness. Very good clubs in PA. Quit steering or trying to steer people. Let them go to what works for them.

Comment

Are you posting on several threads? Are you being paid to overly boast about Classics and diss the other clubs? Where did Classics finish past several years at championships? Did they even make it? Penn Fusion did right?

I like the club but stop the madness. Very good clubs in PA. Quit steering or trying to steer people. Let them go to what works for them.
                        Both PF and classics are good clubs. It depends on the year which is better

Comment

Penn Fusion has yet to win anything of importance. They were an average club in the ECNL, and became slightly better than average when they were the only DA in town. SJEB and PA Classics caught up quick. Penn Fusion have been poor at developing their own young players, and over the past 5 years have relied on players from Central PA and NJ to help stay competitive. Now that SJEB and PA Classics have DA, Penn Fusion had gone looking in other areas. Penn Fusion are only as good as the kids coming to play for them from other places. Now people don’t need to drive from Central PA or SJ for GDA.

Comment

Butt hurt Bucks parent it seems.
                            Writing a factual post is “Butt hurt” ? I don’t know what a butt hurt is, but I do know FC Bucks have sunk to all time lows at the moment.

Comment

Penn Fusion has yet to win anything of importance. They were an average club in the ECNL, and became slightly better than average when they were the only DA in town. SJEB and PA Classics caught up quick. Penn Fusion have been poor at developing their own young players, and over the past 5 years have relied on players from Central PA and NJ to help stay competitive. Now that SJEB and PA Classics have DA, Penn Fusion had gone looking in other areas. Penn Fusion are only as good as the kids coming to play for them from other places. Now people don’t need to drive from Central PA or SJ for GDA.
                              Classics are better than PF in almost every way. Training is much better and coaches too

Comment

Classics are better than PF in almost every way. Training is much better and coaches too
                                Better on the Girls side or boys?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X